The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

I legit forgot what Cade looks like after seeing this. I can't get it outta my head. :lol:

Looks like Kylo :lol: :smh:
Fqlt-VKp-Xs-AAl-Rtr-removebg-preview.png

adam-Driverstarwars-removebg-preview.png

Did he really type that?? It's Gon be open season on buddy in college. Every night dudes Gon be tryna expose him. And he won't be playing against those soft suburban pale kids anymore. D1 talent every night. Bigger, faster, stronger.

Not bronny better than cats in the league. Boyyyy, he always runs his mouth and writes checks before the cash hits the account. He gotta be easy.

i dont get how the Pelicans are so bad with that roster
zion being out and the west is really good.
there really aren't any easy teams aside from the spurs and rockets.
they are only a couple gms back from being back in the playoff race

Did he really type that?? It's Gon be open season on buddy in college. Every night dudes Gon be tryna expose him. And he won't be playing against those soft suburban pale kids anymore. D1 talent every night. Bigger, faster, stronger.

Not bronny better than cats in the league. Boyyyy, he always runs his mouth and writes checks before the cash hits the account. He gotta be easy.
Right, THIS tweet is what is going to make it hard on Bronny going forward :lol:

Saying Bronny is better than some NBA players right now is one of the most insane, incorrect takes I've ever heard.

Back
Top Bottom