The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

The race for the bottom (or top?) half of the lottery has officially started:

A555ABE9-EA4F-4682-94E8-2DBD4B553F50.jpeg

The difference between 9 and 10 is huge.

For a long time I was worried about the Lakers giving the Pelicans a top three pick with this year's swap but now it looks like The Lakers and the Pelicans are going to finish with basically the same record.

When it's all said and done it's doing to be interesting to see What the Anthony Davis trade actually looks like. At the time it seemed like New Orleans gotten absolute haul for AD but so far it seems like the only tangible, long-term asset they got from a trade Brandon Ingram

Interesting

What’s the list based on?

Rank who you’d wanna start a franchise with?
Rank who you’d want to go into a playoff series with?
Rank who you’d want to go into a game 7 with?
Rank depending on system you have in place (movement vs iso heavy)?

Answer is different in all. When will people realize team sports aren’t so black and white
These debates are so damn stupid. Low IQ sport

It’s corny as hell. I hate when people compare nba ratings to nfl ratings. There’s 4 times as many games. It’s the dumbest comparison ever. The nba is not March madness.

I also find it wild corny when fans point to ratings in general. I tune in to watch good, fun basketball. I could give a **** if the wwe gets better ratings.

It’s corny as hell. I hate when people compare nba ratings to nfl ratings. There’s 4 times as many games. It’s the dumbest comparison ever. The nba is not March madness.

I also find it wild corny when fans point to ratings in general. I tune in to watch good, fun basketball. I could give a **** if the wwe gets better ratings.
We check box scores, not Nielsen ratings

Back
Top Bottom