The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

Interesting

Jokic
Luka
Steph
Giannis
KD

FCR1CDkWUBQmRJO

For a long time I was worried about the Lakers giving the Pelicans a top three pick with this year's swap but now it looks like The Lakers and the Pelicans are going to finish with basically the same record.

When it's all said and done it's doing to be interesting to see What the Anthony Davis trade actually looks like. At the time it seemed like New Orleans gotten absolute haul for AD but so far it seems like the only tangible, long-term asset they got from a trade Brandon Ingram

Paragraph 1:
Last 30 games.
Pelicans 8-22
Lakers 17-13.

Lakers 6-3 since the Russ trade.

They are not going to finish with the same record. Lakers will clear them easily.

2nd paragraph:

I remember when ALA was hyping up NAW, Kira Lewis and that one tall *** center who has some cool dunks :lol:

Why I will always maintain trading a TRUE superstar (not Gobert) is the dumbest thing you could do in the nba. 4 quarters will never equal a dime in nba trades.

When trading a star player, you need 1 stud that can become an all star because the rest of the trade will be a poo poo platter of non-lottery or late lottery picks that never hit. The Celtics hit a lick with their aging stars because of the nets desperate owner, but other than that, you rarely get proper value when trading the better player.

russell has been legit harassed in the past, but he's also become the guy who's gotten people thrown out of game more than any other player. not right

Back
Top Bottom