The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

335143263_764860214831979_3083277447981838640_n.png

Ja prolly would of went on IG Live first and asked the dude he was shooting to pose for the camera.

KD's 34, its been diminishing returns for the past 3 seasons, since he left GS
Him amongst others i just gotta wonder dont u get sick of constantly getting hurt and rehabing to just do it all again? These guys gotta be honest your already rich, why keep repeating this process if its clear your body isnt built for it?

Basketball gods is Lakers fans.

Feel bad for KD, that was some freak accident stuff.

Huh? What does this have to do with the Lakers? Also, if the basketball gods are Lakers fans then why are AD, LeBron, Russell and have the roster out with ankle injuries every week?

I wish KD a fast recovery. I thought he was held out because of precaution I didn't think it was a genuinely serious injury when he went down.

This is going to really hurt Phoenix's chances to win even if Katie comes back in time for the playoffs. I foresaw Phoenix making a run to the three seed but now with Durant out, I could potentially see them fall into the five seed. In that case it would be very tough to see them winning the title if they have to win 4 consecutive playoff series without home court advantage.

I want people to have the same energy for KD as they do for Bron…

His career has been nothing but injuries and drama since GS, he’ll be 35 in a few month his window is almost closed 🤷🏽‍♂️

I'm still choosing KD over any player in the NBA in a 7 game series.

Dont let some freak injuries fool you.

I'm still choosing KD over any player in the NBA in a 7 game series.

Dont let some freak injuries fool you.
The best ability is availability. I don’t know why people try to remove injuries from the picture for guys who are consistently injured.

Huh? What does this have to do with the Lakers? Also, if the basketball gods are Lakers fans then why are AD, LeBron, Russell and have the roster out with ankle injuries every week?

I wish KD a fast recovery. I thought he was held out because of precaution I didn't think it was a genuinely serious injury when he went down.

This is going to really hurt Phoenix's chances to win even if Katie comes back in time for the playoffs. I foresaw Phoenix making a run to the three seed but now with Durant out, I could potentially see them fall into the five seed. In that case it would be very tough to see them winning the title if they have to win 4 consecutive playoff series without home court advantage.

I didnt say it had anything to do with the Lakers, you did. Get your mind out the gutter. Typical of todays NBA fan, looking for something to get angry about, yall watch too much Stephen A, Mad Dog and Skip.

Even though they injured, Lakers till moving up the playoff standings. Thanks basketball gods.

The best ability is availability. I don’t know why people try to remove injuries from the picture for guys who are consistently injured.

Sprained ankles happen everytime. Probably the most common injury in basketball.

He'll be out 4-5 weeks and once the playoffs start people will realize why he's still the best.

Back
Top Bottom