The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

Man makes a bad argument and then completely obfuscates the point as he bows out :lol:. Never change.

Here you again nitpicking my posts. The angel of NT is here.

I brought up the sprained ankle because NT has short-term memory. A sprained ankle and all of a sudden KD is washed and a bum according to ya'll

Then all of a sudden since he's the best he's suppose to single handedly beat every team in the NBA in a playoff series.

Reading these responses is comical.

I brought up the sprained ankle because NT has short-term memory. A sprained ankle and all of a sudden KD is washed and a bum according to ya'll
Bruh he played 2 games and got hurt again.
What aren’t you understanding?
Wasn’t he just out for 2 months?

For this AD game count, can we include how many times he starts a game, then gets hurt & sits for a quarter or out for the remainder of the game lol

i cant rock with kd being considered one of "the best" any longer either

he still has the capacity to be a very good scorer when he plays, but when has that occurred on a consistent basis over the last handful of years?
his tenure with the nets was abysmal and while the nets have been messy at times, they also coddled him despite him only playing 50% of games over those three years.
his pattern for demanding to land on already stacked teams is his prerogative i guess given his "status," but it's dulled the shine, ya know?

Bruh he played 2 games and got hurt again.
What aren’t you understanding?
Wasn’t he just out for 2 months?

KD on 1 leg is better than 90% of the NBA. He came back from the worst injury in sports and was still a top 3 player in the NBA and was an inch away from another chip.

Now he sprained his ankle and he might as well retire.

But yes I'm the one forgetting he got hurt.

1678372007658.png

KD on 1 leg is better than 90% of the NBA. He came back from the worst injury in sports and was still a top 3 player in the NBA and was an inch away from another chip.

Now he sprained his ankle and he might as well retire.

But yes I'm the one forgetting he got hurt.
What injury did he have last season?
What Injury caused him to miss the last 2 months? Don’t play Krazy you know he’s damaged goods stop having dreams from 4 seasons ago those days are long gone.

his pattern for demanding to land on already stacked teams is his prerogative i guess given his "status," but it's dulled the shine, ya know?

This is really the only thing I didnt like about him. Joining GS. Could care less about his social media involvement or the mess of a Nets tenure that wasnt really his fault.

But at this point in his career he's not here to be the savior of a young franchise so yes he'll want to join a team that's established.

Any team he joins he'll be the go to guy in a playoff series. Thats why I cant choose anyone over him in a 7 game series.

If KD wants to prove himself he should demand a cost effective trade to join the Lakers.

We would appreciate him and if hes injured it doesnt matter we will still win games just like what is happening now.

We give PHX Roy Huchimama for him.

Then all of a sudden since he's the best he's suppose to single handedly beat every team in the NBA in a playoff series.

Reading these responses is comical.
He got thoroughly outplayed by Tatum in that series.

NOBODY called KD washed up or a bum. You just pivoted to that after you started talking out of your ***, per usual. I think it’s actually consensus in here that he’s still a Top 5-7 guy in the league.

The ankle injury is the latest of several injuries that KD has had over the last few years, but you obviously knew that

Your whole argument centered around making it seem as though people are arguing points that were never actually even said. :lol:

Nah I for sure called KD washed up. Is he top 7 still? Bron, Giannis, Embiid, Luka, Tatum, Steph, AD? I wouldn't take him over any of those guys.

I would take KD over Jokic though don't get it twisted.

Back
Top Bottom