The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

Injuries aside I’ve never seen KD get clamped up like he did last year against Boston.

They were really in his head too. He was out there playing nervous. I never saw that before, ever.

Of course Boston we’re better but damn it got ugly.
The Scary Hours Nets demolished Boston before. Crazy what a difference a year and James Harden made because I couldn't believe how KD and Kyrie got embarrassed.

Phoenix and Portland are the only teams on the West that could possibly beat the new look Lakers in a 7 game series.

Portland wont even make the playoffs and Phoenix only has Chris Paul and beedy eyes now.

Lakers in 4 in each and every round.

The Scary Hours Nets demolished Boston before. Crazy what a difference a year and James Harden made because I couldn't believe how KD and Kyrie got embarrassed.

A big difference was also no Jaylen and instead Evan Fournier, Kemba and Tristan Thompson rounding out the starting 5 :lol:

Jabari Parker and Romeo Langford were getting significant minutes off the bench.

Terrible.

Time for Jenkins to smarten up (especially when Ja returns). You cannot run the same offense you did with Adams and expect success.

You already down two bigs. Why keep starting Tillman with Trip? Feature Jaren at the 5 with Santi as your 4 for spacing. Play more of your youngsters you moved Melton and Kyle for. Your rebounding will never be where it was with Adams, so do your best to operate more efficiently on offense.

Saying all this only for Jenkins to keep doing the same thing :lol:

I think Kyrie gets up in the morning and says "okay, I've been quiet for a month now I'm back at it. I've got to do something to stay relevant". 🤣

It's weird that for someone a seemingly thoughtful as Kyrie, he seems to have no self-awareness or take accountability. He has a victimhood mentality, "I don't know why these things keep happening to me, people are picking on me, they think they know me" as if he has nothing to do with it.

Last edited:
its pure speculation at this point about kd's status.

for all we know he could be playing next game.

yall gotta chill with the disabled jokes

Time for Jenkins to smarten up (especially when Ja returns). You cannot run the same offense you did with Adams and expect success.

You already down two bigs. Why keep starting Tillman with Trip? Feature Jaren at the 5 with Santi as your 4 for spacing. Play more of your youngsters you moved Melton and Kyle for. Your rebounding will never be where it was with Adams, so do your best to operate more efficiently on offense.

Saying all this only for Jenkins to keep doing the same thing :lol:
U think Ja returns this season?

7edc012c448b51cbe7d8ef1ce2c555cb95-05-r-kelly.png

Man WHAT!!!

I just took a break answering work email to catch up on this thread and I see this **** :smh:

It looks like it might be a free run to the finals for the nuggets.

- The Kings are super young and inexperienced
- Memphis is in shambles and we don't know when or if Ja is coming back
- Phoenix is already dealing with three issues and KD may be out until the end of the regular season
- Warriors can't win a road game to save their lives
- The Clippers keep clipping

It looks like it might be a free run to the finals for the nuggets.

- The Kings are super young and inexperienced
- Memphis is in shambles and we don't know when or if Ja is coming back
- Phoenix is already dealing with three issues and KD may be out until the end of the regular season
- Warriors can't win a road game to save their lives
- The Clippers keep clipping

And the 3x MVP. No excuses.

Back
Top Bottom