The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

Y'all were mad about Seattle losing their team but you want Portland to lose theirs? Cold blooded

They don't deserve that man lol
It’s kinda interesting that Portland even had a squad considering they gotta use Seattle for almost everything else sports/entertainment wise…Random that they had 2 PNW teams and it was a lot less ppl there compared to now where it’s only 1 team :lol: :smh:

Indiana is a big basketball state isn't it? Had a friend that went to the University and said they were crazy about it there.
Yea high school basketball is serious business there and they show up for college too…That’s why Larry Bird was a bucket, was hoopin in them Indiana streets

States most famous NBA player is a white guy. Not a ringing endorsement
original-2322-1689132560-2.png

Speaking of tampering, let the tampering & agency conspiring commence w/ OG at the deadline.

Then go forth 🎯 for big fish in Yanny when the time’s right.

Why did they cross those words out and put an asterisk in blood lol. I shouldn't be as bothered as I am by this
Ive been noticing it lately. I think instagram has algorithms that read caption and text on pictures that it flags and shadow bans or limits viewership. So accounts censor words or parts of words to avoid it

This has truly been one of the dumbest NBA years. From the season itself to this offseason so many non-basketball related stories of prominence.

Has there ever been a worse PR NBA season?

The Ja Morant thing, The Kyrie Things, The Harden thing, The Eric Lewis thing, The Zion Thing, The Lillard thing.

OK man

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom