The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

IMG_2888.jpeg

I have always believed that LeBron definitely took aome sort of supplements (maybe started that year he really bulked up in Miami and stopped shooting threes?)

I also don’t care and think performance enhancing drugs for pro athletes should be legal and fine.

Is league pass premium. Worth it?

To watch your home team, nope, Cable companies won't allow you to watch your home team game. If you're looking to watch up and coming teams around the league (not in national games much) then yes.

Technically dude is right, NBA championship isnt a "world" championship. On just definition alone, it should be FIBA/Olympics. Obviously its the best league in the world, all the top foreigners play here yadda yadda, but its still a US only league.

That being said, I have no problem with them calling it a "world" championship. Its just what its been called forever.

I was surprised to see Noel get waived in favour of Javale. I can see a few teams needing a defensive minded backup Center.
Bull, Raptors, Hornets, and Blazers are top of mind.

Back
Top Bottom