The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

Can jails trade with NBA teams? But seriously why even do this. What team would take on these bad optics just for money?
The Thunder traded for Meyers Leonard and just cut him and didnt even call or send him a plane ticket

A team would do it for the extra draft compensation the Rockets will have to attach to KPJr plus he’s essentially an ending contract since he’s only guaranteed 1mil next season, pending he isnt in prison and whatever that means for the booms

I am not defending or supporting his actions

It’s KPJ and draft compensation. If they offer a first..,

His contract will be voided when he’s inevitably sentenced to prison…

IMG_0120.gif
Every team in the league would take a free first rounder :lol: But Stone would be joining KPJ in the unemployment line if he did that

Really should’ve just implemented a PTO policy.
I see nothing wrong with this, they are human beings pushing their bodies to the limit plus the mental toll, but because they're crazy paid people don't want them to have anything else. I get it. Maybe make it a low key unofficial thing or players start negotiating that, 3-5 game cycles off if needed, no questions asked.

I see nothing wrong with this, they are human beings pushing their bodies to the limit plus the mental toll, but because they're crazy paid people don't want them to have anything else. I get it. Maybe make it a low key unofficial thing or players start negotiating that, 3-5 game cycles off if needed, no questions asked.

I 100% agree with your point about them being human beings but what if that 3-5 game cycle is during a cross-country road trip and it would be the home fans only chance to see their favorite player (Steph, Bron, Luka, etc)? What if they miss a nationally televised primetime game because of it?

There are so many variables that just make it too difficult to come up with hard and fast rules for this.

Back
Top Bottom