The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

i like summer cuz u can dress less plus the late nights hit different
Summer was my undisputed favorite in the days when I could just hoop and/or go to the beach all day.

Fall has become my favorite as an adult.

The benefits of Summer weather don’t factor in that much for me probably because I live in a place where you can where shorts close to round anyway.

Having kids also makes Summer hit different because, at least for some families like mine, it’s more work figuring out childcare/daily activities when school’s not an option.

Last edited:
You always been talking a lil too crazy to be a local ***** big dog. All this "internet bang" **** is crazy :lol:

I don't know how ya'll running w/ this "thug" narrative cause I cussed ****** out during some basketball banter. I ain't never "bang" **** a day in my life on here. Ya'll ****** got some internet jokes and back and forth ****ed up. I can take jokes....but you puttin on extras w//this weird *** narrative when you think the coast clear.

Hit me up next time you @ MGM. We can link and catch a Lakers game or some
This is the best part of this post. Basketball banter...

I'll spit in your face and your mothers

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Hopefully Rusty brings him back I would also like to see it, I think he is funny but c’mon man check your sources I like you

I'ma keep it a buck I don't respect that. You don't just run cuz your team lost. Ain't like dude a real warriors fan anyway. He just love Steph.

It wasn't even that serious but he takes his internet persona so serious he ran. I been on NT through the Kobe years, the trash years, the up and down years with Bron.

These were not the tales I was expecting on the situation. Varnell gotta come back with Training Day energy at this point
1694921661268.gif

You’d be surprised how well Anta is doing in asia.

They are going for 2nd place globally in basketball shoes just based of the asian market.

They passed adidas here for second in sports apparel here. They are going crazy with product pushes.

Back
Top Bottom