The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

I think states and companies should be tougher on DUIs. Easily one of the most avoidable things anyone could do.

I 100% agree with you on the avoidable part. The issue with the punishment crime is that it’s largely circumstantial and outcome-based for all the reasons lawdog1 lawdog1 eloquently pointed out.

Somewhat of an aside but antidope antidope - ever since you pointed out those damn Hoka shoes during the Patjnoa incident, I am literally noticing them EVERYWHERE now :lol: :smh:

I 100% agree with you on the avoidable part. The issue with the punishment crime is that it’s largely circumstantial and outcome-based for all the reasons lawdog1 lawdog1 eloquently pointed out.
Right. I’m not defending any DUI case, but I do think it’s fair and equitable to take all the facts and circumstances of an incident into account when determining punishment.

Say A is a college kid with a trust fund who drinks a 5th of vodka, then jumps in his car to go to the liquor store and crashes into a parked car.

B is a blue collar worker who got yelled at by his boss and found out his kid got suspended from school. Stops at a bar after work and has 4 beers over the course of an hour and half, but gets stopped at a checkpoint on the way home and happens to blow 1 point above the legal limit on the breathalyzer. First time he’s ever got in the car after drinking.

I’m fine with A getting punished more harshly than B.

Somewhat of an aside but antidope antidope - ever since you pointed out those damn Hoka shoes during the Patjnoa incident, I am literally noticing them EVERYWHERE now :lol: :smh:
Speaking of things white people love... I had a pumpkin spice latte for the first time from Starbucks. Even got a second one to make sure I wasn't tripping...flavourless garbage

Speaking of things white people love... I had a pumpkin spice latte for the first time from Starbucks. Even got a second one to make sure I wasn't tripping...flavourless garbage
Yeah, the pumpkin spice obsession is lost on me. With the exception of a Pumpkin Spice donut Krispy Kreme makes that I happen to like.

"Pantoja" might be the best highlight from the '22-'23 season

I would not have tripped in the slightest I promise you. That's life. Things happen. Wouldn't want my money back.
PXL_20230916_185840623.jpg

haven't tried it. the name alone turns me off. I might try the machiatto whatever that people are raving about. in case some asks, I make my own coffee more than I buy.

I don’t feel as bad not getting tickets for this match now. Would’ve been sick.

They said tickets going for as low as $40 now
I was in the airport waiting on a flight to the A last night and these dudes at the gate was debating wether they should skip their homeboys wedding and cop $200 tix to the game…Wonder if they did it, they would be sick :lol:

Stephen A is becoming indefensible, man. I know his personality has always been “extra” but he is really doing too much with his extracurricular chirping these past few months :smh:
Extremely man. The Lonzo thing really did it for me. Then he doubled down on Club Shay Shay and laughed when talking about him not playing. Gross behavior from him recently

Back
Top Bottom