The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Australia at 7:30 | Japan vs France at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

Washburn is such a hack :lol:

Says he’s angry with the team but hasn’t heard anything.

Solid journalism. Wild that both him and Mannix are big names in reporting for the team. They’re awful. And that’s without going into the morons at WEEI.

Washburn is such a hack :lol:

Says he’s angry with the team but hasn’t heard anything.

Solid journalism. Wild that both him and Mannix are big names in reporting for the team. They’re awful. And that’s without going into the morons at WEEI.
Sadly, I’m confident that a few NBA fan bases feel that way about the media people who cover their teams. Product of the era we live in.

Sadly, I’m confident that a few NBA fan bases feel that way about the media people who cover their teams. Product of the era we live in.
Yeah was gonna say it definitely isn’t something that only effects Boston :lol:

Sucks that it actually overshadows the guys that are truly plugged in and do their job well. Steve Bulpett is a good example of that for the Cs.

Fam Dario is big trash. All the Thunder fans and Sus fans will tell you the same. All he had to do was come here and make open shots like Muscula did but he could not
He with the best shooters and shooting coaches in the world. He'll make the same open shots beijica made. He'll be shooting in an empty gym when he's on the court with Steph and Klay.

doesnt lauri play the same position as him

and lauri I would say I guess is better than him

dude gonna be playing off the bench?

"As my growth here is being stunted" It's true, but still funny posting that. :lol:

Really like Collins as a guy but the current set up just didn’t suit him at all sacrificed a lot his game to accommodate capela so he’s not wrong. Hope he does well elsewhere.

"That's what I am, I'm a point guard. As much as people try to put me in - everyone's a GM in their head - I'm a point guard."
D'Lo somewhere

grantorino-clint.gif

Back
Top Bottom