The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

Law is definitely Ernie

5i4sk2L.gif

While all this is true, that has never been NBA basketball.

The crowds & travel are parts of the season that every player/team deals with. IN MY OPINION, that's what devalues the bubble, no matter who ended up winning.
So players playing at their maximum without distractions is somehow less valuable than when players get hurt and can’t play?

If we had a choice between The Bubble environment vs the usual, we’d pick the usual. Right
I’ve said that I don’t count any championship since Bill Russell was winning in Boston. That was truly the golden age of basketball. I discredit every championship and I have every year. I even discredit what the Nuggets (huge Nuggets fan) did because they didn’t play Giannis or Embid. I say this truthfully and respectfully. With that in mind I am disparaging every chip so bubble or no. All these teams have to show me something and have holes in their championships

I’ve said that I don’t count any championship since Bill Russell was winning in Boston. That was truly the golden age of basketball. I discredit every championship and I have every year. I even discredit what the Nuggets (huge Nuggets fan) did because they didn’t play Giannis or Embid. I say this truthfully and respectfully. With that in mind I am disparaging every chip so bubble or no. All these teams have to show me something and have holes in their championships

This dude here :lol:

Maybe I'm trippin but HIM HIM popped up outta nowhere :lol:

He hilarious though
hes been here for a long time too but recently changed his name to him

he was another "famous" long time clipper fan but his persona changed over the years especially when he finally changed his name to him

my brain is getting so old i dont even remember his old screen name 😔

forgive me HIM HIM

hes been here for a long time too but recently changed his name to him

he was another "famous" long time clipper fan but his persona changed over the years especially when he finally changed his name to him

my brain is getting so old i dont even remember his old screen name 😔

forgive me HIM HIM

I thought when dudes change their sn it says "formerly" or something underneath

Back
Top Bottom