The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

i’m ready for the season

IMG_4033.jpeg

Granted, this is a pretty empty train, but I’m still the conductor of the Ben Simmons revenge tour hype train. Feel free to purchase your boarding tickets between now and opening night.
He's an elite 6th man in my NBA 2k fantasy draft all time players dynasty team. I was crossing up Bill Russell the other day and had that old man looking FOOLISH. Ben Simmons revenge season is upon us. Prepare to be proven wrong, you gumps.

• Fire
Reactions: HIM
Smh man. Bring back Jordan Poole

to be honest, I think it was probably good for JP to get traded so he could be a starter and, possibly more importantly, get away from Draymond (the Dray v. JP altercation is still a hella polarizing topic for dubs' fans)

going into his 5th year, i don't think he would have been happy continuing to come off the bench as a #3 or #4 offensive option. i'm glad he'll get a chance to restart and prove himself. he got his championship ring and the bag, just go hoop and enjoy being the top dog. still rooting for the Poole Party.

Don't forget my man Kelenna Azubuike either to those Pre-Calipari guards. Dude was nice.

But John Wall and Eric Bledsoe definitely set the tone in the early Caltucky years.

Calipari can't coach.

All that talent and.........1 National Championship?

He doesn't value outside shooting when recruiting , but he does good skill development . KU coach Bill Self only has 1 more title , but wasted alot of kids. Embid ,Wiggins and the Morris twins are his only decent pros in 25 years of coaching

Back
Top Bottom