The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

He wins a chip and this might be the start of his Jokic type run of dominance :lol:

l've always said that the moment that he finishes as a top 3 seed dur8ng the regular season, the MVP will be his.

You add a chip to his resume and I think he'll be the favorite in the preseason and during the season for it next year regardless unless they're a play-in team again somehow.

Mavs have nobody to guard either of the Jays or Zingus (even if he’s only like 20 min a game).

Holiday and White will switch off on their games I’m sure.

Luka will score a lot. Cryrie The Clown will disappoint.

Lots of guys to attack though, which Minny didn’t/couldn’t take advantage of.

The same ones say Celtics in 6 are the ones that feel like Drake won over Kendrick. 🤣🤣🤣 Dallas in 5.https://youtu.be/jJwvQ7uGREE?si=6WmbKc78s-9tycq9

T'Wolves in between a rock and hard place with the Gobert-KAT frontcourt. They wouldn't have been this successful without either of them, but they are flawed and very expensive.

I think they showed enough to warrant returning the group next season.
A reasonable man in this world of chaos

Holiday and White too small to guard luka. Tbh.
Luka is gonna eat regardless I fear...:lol: :sick:

Screenshot_20240530_233801_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20240530_234102_Chrome.jpg

Washington going 37/25 splits and still closing out in 5 is spooky

Shouldn’t have happened that way lol

I don’t think they can afford that in the finals and still hope to win. His defense was key tho

If Jaylen Brown’s primary matchup is guarding Luka, how much is that going to affect him on the offensive end? He’s been cookin in the playoffs. Will be interesting to see who they pick to primarily guard Luka.

Back
Top Bottom