The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

1717129701800.png

Yo Dallas people. N41D N41D SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr. D StaXX D StaXX addict4sneakers addict4sneakers Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat etc

I stay talking alot of **** about Texas. Sorry, but I can’t help it - But I’m going going to be a Texan for the next 2 weeks.

Do the Lords work PLEASEEE. I can’t have my Boston people out here happy and joyful. It makes me sick.

PLUS YALL know I’ve been supporting Luka since he came into to league.

Yo Dallas people. N41D N41D SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr. D StaXX D StaXX addict4sneakers addict4sneakers Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat etc

I stay talking alot of **** about Texas. Sorry, but I can’t help it - But I’m going going to be a Texan for the next 2 weeks.

Do the Lords work PLEASEEE. I can’t have my Boston people out here happy and joyful. It makes me sick.

You’ve also been campaigning for Luka to leave too. I got dirt on you, doggie

1717130625191.png

You’ve also been campaigning for Luka to leave too. I got dirt on you, doggie

1717130625191.png

😭

Of course I was hoping the Mavs failed for my own selfish reasons but just because I want Luka to come to NY eventually.

But you know how much I believe in Luka. That can’t be disputed.

That’s Euro Bron son.

Suns, Hawks, and Kings are out here looking ridiculous :lol:

But this is BOSTON now. No place I hate more.

Let’s go Mavs. Mavs in 6 elpablo21 elpablo21

I’ll talk to my accountant, but I don’t think we can get you out of paying your state income tax for these two weeks just because you favor Texas.

Back
Top Bottom