The Official NBA Season Thread: USA Wins Gold 🥇

Let’s be real, Ingram wouldn’t have made that much of a difference

Ingram is injured all the time they could’ve shut him down last season and still got Wemby.

Wemby would love Ingram rn I can tell you that much :lol:

Mans wanted out. That’s nice what he didbut he quit on them. So if they want to boo, that’s their choice.
We should all be so lucky that a player is the best player on a championship-winning team, and afterwards wants out. It’s not that common. I know I’m arguing I just feel like there’s a depreciation of titles going on here and

IMG_1824.gif

We should all be so lucky that a player is the best player on a championship-winning team, and afterwards wants out. It’s not that common. I know I’m arguing I just feel like there’s a depreciation of titles going on here and

IMG_1824.gif

Who depreciated the title? That was 9 years ago. Mans dipped. EYE understand why the fanbase would not stil have reverance for him.

Who depreciated the title? That was 9 years ago. Mans dipped. EYE understand why the fanbase would not stil have reverance for him.
I’ve been alive a long time, 30, and haven’t seen a title in any of the four major Minnesota sports (I reiterate this way too much).

Nine years isn’t long to some. :lol: We’d be giving him flowers despite it all.

Back
Top Bottom