The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Damn, I thought the last post was a schtick but you are being serious :wow:

Not going to speak for that man and I am sure he will address you in the morning but I think he is still a Spurs fan, although not a fan of some their organizational leadership, and he is a STEPH fan, not a Golden State fan which is a huge difference IMO. Does rooting for Steph mean you inherently rooting for Golden State’s success? Yes. But that doesn’t necessarily make you a fan. It is a very slippery slope but with guys like Jordan, Kobe, LeBron and Steph there is a lot of that across the globe because of the types of players they are.

i loved Kobe but was ALA a majority of his career... watching kobe and the lakers was cognitive dissonance

Jimmy Butler is the calmest "just blew a big series lead" dude I've ever seen...

Game 7 gonna be gooooooood
Every player on a team who's blown a lead in a series is the calmest ever

How else are they supposed to act
mjlol (1) (1).png

Wait dudes are beefed out in here forreal? But we all homies. We just talk **** for the cameras. Once the credits roll, we back to being boys til the next episode I thought

B, we got a whole undercard lined up for the NT NBA Summit that is ever evolving and expanding. For example, we added picasso swerve picasso swerve vs. mr s j king mr s j king just this past week. Some cats might even be involved in multiple matches :lol:

crazy!
sad I missed this game....won't miss the next one

I went from rooting for Cs.....to being happy for jimmy...to back to rooting for Cs to win in 7 and now, after seeing jimmy had bad game....i'm back for jimmy!!!!

but truly feel best finals match up is Cs vs. nuggets

antidope antidope danikerhino danikerhino how was the Finals atmosphere compared to the rest of the playoffs? Playoffs vs. regular season is unmatched IMO. I’m making it a tradition to go to at least one playoff game every season just for the atmosphere. Admittedly ‘18 (BOS), ‘19 (TOR), ‘22 (TOR) were @ Philly but in ‘21 I got to go LAC @ PHX and I was actually at Game 3 of this series (BOS @ MIA) last Sunday.

They all felt waayyyy different than any regular season game. I can legitimately see why guys like Dray and Jimmy say they don’t get up until the playoffs :lol:
I've been doing this since 2019 myself. Luckily I live in the tri state and have four teams within range. Can't imagine there's ever a year where the Knicks, Nets, Sixers, and Celtics all miss it. Can even throw the Wizards in there.

Agree that the stakes definitely change things. Especially with the fans. Almost everyone is paying attention to the game it's a very different feel to it from a fan perspective.

This guy Antidope went from a die hard Spurs fan to dropping thousands to watch his “Dubz” . What happened to him. Sad times if I’m honest
Steph Curry * favourite player ever. Never said different. He's my favorite thing about basketball. Nothing I can do about the fact that he plays for another team.

Me avoiding that to appease other people sounds nuts. But go off, continue to call me out. Watch me not care in response.
The reason I have a problem with Antidope is that he used to clown dudes for jumping on bandwagons and stayed loyal to the Spurs only to rise from the ashes and become a Dubs fan. No problem with being a fan of multiple teams but he would be uncool when he felt like dudes were hoping on a bandwagon.
This happened? When?

Watching the guy who constantly makes posts supporting Donald Trump and others who make my life unsafe to live as a black person cast aspersions is CRAZY. You won't catch me apologizing for not wanting to see that. Wild that you're taking some fake morality stance when you do THAT.

The reason you have a problem with ME... Lol look what YOU do. This whole string of posts is crazy and I don't even have an issue with you. I just don't wanna see THAT. The same way I block people on Twitter who post that kind of content is the same way I blocked you. You thought it was funny. EYE didn't. Nothing more to it.

Look around.... Is it still funny now? I bet it's not. We're still making "My president" posts? It's still a joke?

Steph Curry * favourite player ever. Never said different. He's my favorite thing about basketball. Nothing I can do about the fact that he plays for another team.

Me avoiding that to appease other people sounds nuts. But go off, continue to call me out. Watch me not care in response.

This happened? When?

Watching the guy who constantly makes posts supporting Donald Trump and others who make my life unsafe to live as a black person cast aspersions is CRAZY. You won't catch me apologizing for not wanting to see that. Wild that you're taking some fake morality stance when you do THAT.

The reason you have a problem with ME... Lol look what YOU do. This whole string of posts is crazy and I don't even have an issue with you. I just don't wanna see THAT. The same way I block people on Twitter who post that kind of content is the same way I blocked you. You thought it was funny. EYE didn't. Nothing more to it.

Look around.... Is it still funny now? I bet it's not. We're still making "My president" posts? It's still a joke?
Oof, it got real before 7 am on memorial weekend

The worst officiated ending to games I’ve witnessed this season has both resulted in Celtic wins.

But all people wanted to talk about were Laker free throws.

Back
Top Bottom