The Official NBA Season Thread

If im a GM I aint touching Harden with a 10 foot pole. Dude just gonna cry and pull stunts like he has to get his way. Plus dudes a bum in the playoffs.
Which is what I suspect happened with his free agency attempt last summer. Hopefully he saved his money because this won't end well for him

Dang Bucks going to go 82-0.

Had Lakers going 82-0, but Wilt ruined it already.

LOL at every person here who said Harden was better than Dame.

Better at failing thats it.

I still roll with the Celtics in the East. Tatum doesn’t fear Giannis at all.

Dang Bucks going to go 82-0.

Had Lakers going 82-0, but Wilt ruined it already.

LOL at every person here who said Harden was better than Dame.

Better at failing thats it.

Beard’s a mental ****** surely however we’ve watched Damian fail in the playoffs for years. He just had better marketing/rebranding for his L’s.

Beard’s a mental ****** surely however we’ve watched Damian fail in the playoffs for years. He just had better marketing/rebranding for his L’s.
Naw, Harden has had better teams and still found ways to be mental ****** every time vs Dame maximizing the potential of his teams but falling to better teams.

Their failures ain’t created equal at all

Edit: You cant say m i d g e t on here?

Naw, Harden has had better teams and still found ways to be mental ****** every time vs Dame maximizing the potential of his teams but falling to better teams.

Their failures ain’t created equal at all

Edit: You cant say m i d g e t on here?
AlonzoMourning.gif to both

Dame seriously been elite at eluding social media slander for the most part. That Westbrook execution bought him years

Back
Top Bottom