The Official NBA Season Thread

Most importantly. A Patriot
aqDwC.png
She will never sit for da flag

I get what the NBA is doing with courts. They want to make it feel like a College Basketball tournament since the NCAA does numbers.

BUT you don’t have to paint the wood. Just stain it.

@D StaXX shoukd know what I mean by that.

Staining > Painting (especially with hardwood.)
I worked for the Hawks, it’s all panel floors. When there’s another concert/event at the venue the following night they start breaking down the court within like 30 mins of the game ending. There’s a whole department dedicated to breaking down the floor.

I worked for the Hawks, it’s all panel floors. When there’s another concert/event at the venue the following night they start breaking down the court within like 30 mins of the game ending. There’s a whole department dedicated to breaking down the floor.

Nah I’m not talking about that. Every arena has panels/pieces that have to be assembled. That’s the standard now.

I’m talking about the color. When you paint wood you cover up the natural patterns of wood.

When you stain it, it still gives you color but you still see the natural patterns of the wood.

This is a blue stain. See how you can see the wood’s characteristics still? (pause).

1699665616214.jpeg

Nah I’m not talking about that. Every arena has panels/pieces that have to be assembled. That’s the standard now.

I’m talking about the color. When you paint wood you cover up the natural patterns of wood.

When you stain it, it still gives you color but you still see the natural patterns of the wood.

This is a stain. See how you can still see the wood pattern still? (pause).

1699665616214.jpeg
They’re using the wood 4 times all season. They painting it lol ain’t enough care in the world for this tourney

If you guys argue about courts I’m gonna have to minutiae you into basketball talk, court talk is not like shoes you can’t wear courts.

Yea they’re two separate courts.

EYE just believe staining wood in general looks way better than painting it.

Especially in basketball.

Back
Top Bottom