The Official NBA Season Thread

Draymonds the new Sheed Refs have the greenlight to make up rules as they go along

Mitchell hits Draymond infront of the ref and Dramond gets thrown out the NBA officiating is an absolute joke.

Even if you hate Draymond this is a bad look the refs are out here freelancing.
Yes. Totally agree.

I’m going to boycott the NBA over this for at least the next 8 hours after this game ends.

You cant go back and officiate a no call just like without a challenge review can refs undo a foul mistakes happen but if you call nothing and game time moves its passed.

Coaches cant challenge no calls so refs cant change them either or where does this end?

Warriors still having trouble with length and athleticism.
Warriors, Lakers and Bucks all have the same issue of being old, slow and unathletic as a team overall…If you get a lead on em and keep up the pace all game they not as tough to beat as their rosters look on paper

I’ll be surprised if any of those teams win it this year even if they got the top individual players in the league

That sucks for Oubre. He was gonna play himself into a big payday this off season. Luckily it doesn’t seem to be career ending

That’s awful news at any time, but especially when he’s playing incredible ball at a time when his career was hanging on by a thread.

Hoping for a full recovery

That’s such a terrible decisions by officials. that guy ben taylor has a history of throwing dray out for no reason. he’s definitely got a vendetta against dray. seems like a good ol boy doesn’t like drays antics and angry outbursts can’t handle it. definitely a thing going on between those two. it’s palpable.

here’s an example from 2021
IMG_0231.png

Man tried to crush someone’s ribcage during a game last season. Whatever the refs think he did, what he actually did was probably worse.

i havent seen a ref review a foul and then retroactively go back to apply a missed technical. if you dont call it in live time, then live with it
Its part of the official nba Instant replay rules.

Rule 13, section 2, part C

Scroll this page to read it yourself:

Glad Oubre survived and wish him well on his recovery…Getting hit/ran over by a car is super scary and I wouldn’t wish that on anybody, it leaves after effects and you are never the same as before it :smh:

Its part of the official nba Instant replay rules.

Rule 13, section 2, part C

Scroll this page to read it yourself:

fair. what i dont get is how it’s a tech on dray and then a “common foul” on mitchell despite clear retaliation. should’ve been a double tech and dray’s ejection.

Is shorty still there or she dipped and let you back? :lol:

Nah bro, she is still here with me. EYE actually got invited to Thanksgiving Week which means I have to officially meet the whole famb (posted about it in the Hinge Thread)

The crazy part it is I actually put myself in this situation because I was lowkey insistent that if things move forward we have to live at my place, in part because of sentimental value which is why she stayed. We both fully outright own our condos and my place is admittedly nicer but the commute from my place to the White House and Capitol is a *****. She’s been officially timing her drives and it is actually problematic.

EYE have been considering selling two of my of my whips and been looking at just getting the Maybach GLS 600 and a driver but now I gotta think about the hours this dude is gonna have. On top of that, if we have a kid in the next year (she is cycling off BC) then who is going to watch them? I would just ask my mom to retire and give her a commensurate salary.

Granted, we would probably both sell our cribs and get a 6BR in Bethesda or something but being down Maybach money, driver pay, additional home costs, paying my mom then any ring, wedding or honeymoon costs?!? 2024 could be expensive as hell, man :lol: Her pops paid for all of that for her sister but he knows parts of my history and situation and I think dude is going to be like
1699761144274.gif

Back
Top Bottom