The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

If yall took that lunch with Hov, you’d know

IMG_9177.jpeg

WCF is well within reach if you’re not in Denver’s bracket.

SGA will be playing 40 minutes in the playoffs.

Anybody who doesn’t complement him should be on the trading block.

We’ll see how Presti plays it.
They have so many draft picks where if someone like Giddey isn’t working out they can easily trade him

They have so many draft picks where if someone like Giddey isn’t working out they can easily trade him
Presti likes to wait til guys get to rfa then if he doesnt want them trades them somewhere for like a SRP

I agree though, taking for granted time with SGAs extension looming and Dubb/Chet/Giddey on a rookie scale is a big mistake.

WCF is well within reach if you’re not in Denver’s bracket.

SGA will be playing 40 minutes in the playoffs.

Anybody who doesn’t complement him should be on the trading block.

We’ll see how Presti plays it.

Utah and San Antonio should seriously consider trading for Giddy.

What's the O/U on them washing their hands at the deadline?

1702060632877.png

1702060750968.png

I don't be wrong. Just early. Y'all let the ant-Washed agenda paint me as a hater who is wrong.

Whole time I just be telling y'all the truth before you want to hear it. It's ok though they treat all geniuses like this.

What's funny is that he's not saying it insinuating that it's chump change, he's saying it like it's good money that he can spend to enjoy his life for the next two summers.
But I was told in here that there’s “data” showing people who already have at least $500K can’t achieve additional life satisfaction from more money?

D’Lo must not be aware of that information.

But I was told in here that there’s “data” showing people who already have at least $500K can’t achieve additional life satisfaction from more money?

D’Lo must not be aware of that information.

Makes sense. He's probably spent too much time with LeBron and picked up his reading habits.

I find a fascinating just how motivated these NBA players, many of whom make $40M per year, are for another $500K.

Going forward I think would be great if the NBA would raise the stakes even more and give the winning team draft compensation. Not only would it motivate the teams more but it would be a interesting talking point for fans and would allow franchises to improve their roster.

Imagine team like the clippers, who have traded away a lot of their draft capital, playing harder to get an additional late first round pick that they could or trade for additional help.

Front office folks and coaching staffs may like the draft compensation. But the fringe players know that, that’s their ticket out the nba or at least off the roster.

Back
Top Bottom