The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Tank szn for Bronny James! LET'S GOOOOOOOO...

Wait, would Bronny be eligible for this upcoming Draft?

thinking-un-sure.gif

Is Kuminga THAT good enough to even be talking like this
#2 on the team in points per 36 & 100 possessions.

Previously his offense wasn’t good enough to let him work through the defensive mistakes.

But defensively all the vets have declined so the Warriors aren’t guarding anything with all those guys on the court. Someone has to sit.

And offensively they desperately need 1) less guys who only look to pass to Steph and 2) a physical athlete who can get a shot without Steph, at a minimum punish small guards on the switch

His time is now, especially with Dray suspended but even after he gets back.

#2 on the team in points per 36 & 100 possessions.

Previously his offense wasn’t good enough to let him work through the defensive mistakes.

But defensively all the vets have declined so the Warriors aren’t guarding anything with all those guys on the court. Someone has to sit.

And offensively they desperately need 1) less guys who only look to pass to Steph and 2) a physical athlete who can get a shot without Steph, at a minimum punish small guards on the switch

His time is now, especially with Dray suspended but even after he gets back.
That’s fair. I just look at Kuminga and Pat Williams as #sametier. The potential I know is there

Sounds like they need a Tobias Harris

I get the restriction on wemby. He hasn’t played close to as many games in a year in europe. Let his body ease into the league they aren’t trying to win anyway

Back
Top Bottom