The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Thibs played Giannis, Lopez, & Lillard a combined 112 minutes in a random game in January against the Pistons?

War criminal.

I'm struggling to wrap my mind around just how stupid trading Herb Jones so you can pay all three of McCollum/Zion/Ingram mega-deals actually would be.
Has he ever been right on trade stuff? I feel like he’s good at statistical analysis and trends

But is he really a front office insider like that?

Trading him makes beyond no sense

I'm struggling to wrap my mind around just how stupid trading Herb Jones so you can pay all three of McCollum/Zion/Ingram mega-deals actually would be.
They gotta pay Trey Murphy and Jonas/or a starting center too. They're gonna have to say bye to one of the young guys or dump CJ on someone.

Is CJ at his age really worth it?
He's still balling. Two years left at $63M after this season, so not cheap.

A team like the Magic might work with Franz and Paolo still on their rookie contracts and they don't have bad contracts.

I think New Orleans has never paid the luxury tax or in like a decade or something.. all those dudes not getting paid.

I think New Orleans has never paid the luxury tax or in like a decade or something.. all those dudes not getting paid.
They just ducked the tax this year when they dumped Kira Lewis on the Raptors the other day.

They gotta pay Trey Murphy and Jonas/or a starting center too. They're gonna have to say bye to one of the young guys or dump CJ on someone.
I guess my broader question is do you really want money tied up in Ingram who doesn’t really fit well with Zion and CJ (on his current number)?

Back
Top Bottom