The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

“One day in practice, a player on our team, I won't call his name out… But it was Grant Williams… He decided he wanted to get under Luka's skin. He felt that Luka didn't come that day ready to practice. So to make a long story short, they had a scrimmage going and he's talking trash to Luka up and down the court. So finally, Luka says, ‘okay.’ And I'll tell you, Luka went on a 26-6 run by himself. You can ask anybody, I'm not exaggerating. It was like a 26-6 run by himself. He showed everything, the threes, the post-up, the floaters, everything by himself.”

Rusty Jones?

alex-jones-sprint.gif
If y'all keeping making fun of me, it just gonna push closer to WASHED KING WASHED KING

That Chelsea Life is calling me, don't make me have to answer....

OIG3.54vxsfKtT2hLks6FbYoQ

Last edited:
I had to ease up on the Costco trips because whenever I go I spend way too much money for a two person household

Like $500 every trip

Last time I came home with a whole ribeye roll and a new set of golf irons

Haven't used either yet

I got a ****ing problem
What you’re describing is a key part of the Costco business model, IMO.

They rely on the fact that if they put out a big bin of dog beds, or snorkel and mask sets, or socket wrenches, etc. that seem very well priced, people are going to buy those things even if they don’t really need them. I’ve definitely done that there.

More people are Republicans than they let on 🤷🏾‍♂️ especially as you age.
I understood this more in years passed but with todays post-2016 brand of GOP...I really don't get it unless you're wealthy or simply hate all things and groups non-WASP male oriented.

Reagan and Bush would probably be considered 'moderates' in today's iteration of that party...

If y'all keeping making fun of me, it just gonna push closer to WASHED KING WASHED KING

That Chelsea Life is calling me, don't make me have to answer....

OIG3.54vxsfKtT2hLks6FbYoQ

They won't ever admit it but NT is the reason I am the way I am.

Y'all radicalized me by not having honest discourse and discussions about Bron. THEY created this. You will be on this side soon.

More people are Republicans than they let on 🤷🏾‍♂️ especially as you age.

Is this your way of saying NT is right leaning? Cause y'all been aging. I see the screen name join dates.

200w (5).gif

They not there yet, need better guard play and more scoring…Too many nights under a 100 pts

But shout out Mosley, well deserved he got the team hoopin

They’re not “there” yet but they’re here to disrupt.

Bright future for the Magic.

I already had to apologize for my Franz disrespect. :lol:

Anyone here know where to buy jerseys that are reputable? I'm looking for the 2022 Black GSW Jersey

Sengun's MIP campaign ends like this :smh:

Now they're gonna give it to a guy that regressed so badly last year, that his current season looks like an improvement.

Back
Top Bottom