The Official NBA Summer League Thread

5-7 from downtown and then 7-8 downtown w/ 7 steals.

I always knew he could shoot, but didn't think he was this unconscious. Hopefully, he can bring this type of shooting to us in the season.

Byron Mullens is cooking
eek.gif
Minnesota has 24 pts. Mullens has 22

hold the $*!! up, there actually a guy named zoran dragic? and he's goran's bro/

Originally Posted by DMan14

hold the $*!! up, there actually a guy named zoran dragic? and he's goran's bro/

i spit out my drank, when they put his name up. i thought it was a typo.
laugh.gif

i guess their parents arent to creative

Nolan Smith and Lillard fighting it out for that starting spot. Lillard gotta cut down on the turnovers though.
Will Barton having a rough couple of games.
Ibekwe baptized Terrence Jones tonight on his only basket 
pimp.gif

Speaking of, Terrence Jones doing well tonight
pimp.gif

Portland still giving up big leagues, no matter what the competition is
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
at Goran and Zoran Dragic.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

the order of who i found to be most impressive so far:

1. Jeremy Lamb
2. Damian Lillard
3. Tyler Zeller
4. Donatas Mdfgfgregrgreg
5. MKG

Why did the wolves trade him again?

I just don't see why fellow cavs fans hating on Waiters i mean its the summer time these guys (all rookies) are playing against different types of players lets judge these guys first looks wise during the season i like the Waiters pick up do i agree at the 4th pick no but hey i can tell you i seen the trade or Zeller and i said C'mon man but he has been looking pretty solid so I'm gonna wait till Waiters play with Kyrie Irving but i like his game...

Houston's rookies have been VERY impressive.

They're going to have an interesting team next year.

Yes this summer league action has been pretty solid, One team i can't stand to watch was the Lakers they are getting embarrassed pretty bad

Jimmer hasn't been exactly been tearing it up (although he did have 30 his last game) but kemba is shooting 27% so far......

Yeah I was getting ready to say he's looked pretty bad. Thought he was referring to a different Kemba or something.

Great showing by Marquis Teague :rolleyes

Meanwhile, Tyshawn and Jeff Taylor are producing.

Yes, I know its just SL and was just Teague's first game. I still don't like us picking that kid.

|I

Bradley Beal with a strong game....7/13 from the floor 18/6 - w/ 2 blocks

*Watch Shav Randolph screw around and get a roster spot...dude has been real good for the Wizards. He'll get a TC invite.

*Where are the profanity filters! Glad I previewed LOL

I like what I've been seeing from Tyshawn recently... His minutes will be limited this season, but I like what he's been doing.

Houston's rookies have been VERY impressive.

They're going to have an interesting team next year.
Jones is BALLING rt now. I love Royce's game. Jeremy looks like a baller and even the pt Machado looks good. Dont know why they would be so eager to give these guys away especially if Dwight wont stay.

Tobias's dunk 
eek.gif
...hes got a nice inside/outside game to his offense...24 and 12 today

Lamb had himself another nice one, Henson too for his first time out

time to watch my dude Jimmy Butler

Last edited:
Both Kemba and Jimmer have taken a ton of the teams shots...

I'm not talking stats, I'm strictly talking the eye test... he looks prepared to be UCONN Kemba

Terrence Ross :pimp:
OKB?

Bruh at the end of the day its ******* summer league... who cares that he's shooting 27%?! Who cares that BJ Mullens is hitting ?% of his jumpers

What I like to see is the confidence, the aggressiveness, the changes of tempo, the leadership.

After all SOMEONE has to lead that team.

Back
Top Bottom