The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

LaMarcus Aldridge had a nice sky hook he'd bust out from time to time. Players don't use it for the same reason they don't wear gheri curls anymore - it's played out. It's no more difficult than learning a jump shot. People don't even really use a regular hook shot or post moves in general anymore

Going out of your way to fight/ potentially shoot somebody because of what was said on a message board.
EYE love when dudes threaten to catch flights to go see someone :lol:

You really tryna throw hands with jetlag and thrombosis?

Thinking that you can say whatever just because it's through a computer screen on a message board, popular social media platform, e-mail, etc. to a stranger is the EXACT problem :lol:

I was being serious on both accounts. Dudes on NT in the same city have scheduled Royal Rumbles before. Think it was Timid and Ninjahood. Also plenty of users keep the toolie on them too. Not all of NT is soft.
Well you should direct this post at the ethugs... I don't engage in ebanging. I'd hope that grown men wouldn't get that worked up over a stranger's post on the internet. I mean we all talk shxt which I always assume is lighthearted but once cats start trying to get super personal then I just put em on ignore and continue bout my day. I assume most of have straps so it's not an issue of being soft, moreso the absurdity of dudes willing to meet up with a stranger and physically fight because they don't agree on certain subjects on a forum.. no lie, there were 2 cats on boxden(a hip-hop forum) who linked up and fought and it all started because of them having ebeef over Nas & jay :lol:

Maltese linked to GS

Wiseman is LOL but I think having him behind Embiid could work. Either that or wait for the Drummond buyout

Clearly you haven't seen him play. Drummond isn't the greatest but he's a much better option if you are a serious team.

EYE love when dudes threaten to catch flights to go see someone :lol:

You really tryna throw hands with jetlag and thrombosis?
Lol as crazy as it sounds it does happen. That's gotta be some kind of mental illness. No way I'm gonna get THAT upset. I'll go back and forth with someone in this thread then go chop it up with them in the next... It's never that deep.

1675270645569.jpeg

I’ll see you next week baby😍

Game shoulda never went to OT. Made them pathetic Knicks fans feel a lil good.
So it felt good that the still under .500 Lakers needed OT to beat those Knicks?

Again, the Knicks really beat themselves with their lackluster performance. And ofc they’re still being led by Dubious so we know the team’s ceiling.

Work on that play-in push with aging and broken players & hopefully your pathetic fanbase can all breathe a sigh of relief.

I'm too young to have watched either of them.

MJ and LBJ are my GOATs
I watched tail end of Kareem. Magic and Bird were a phenomenon when I was a young kid.

As a Knicks fan, my guy is always going to be Pat Ewing.

I respect Lebron. I respect the longevity and his numbers. I respect his position less play. His athleticism. It’s just wild how someone with six MVPs, six chips, the current all time scoring record, winner at all levels, and civil rights advocate is just like this historical note due to how aloof or not as people personaly.

Thinking that you can say whatever just because it's through a computer screen on a message board, popular social media platform, e-mail, etc. to a stranger is the EXACT problem :lol:
i agree but social media and message boards are the likeliest of places for that type of behavior to begin with…

Back
Top Bottom