The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

I've now seen in this thread the hot take that actually, LeBron scoring more points than anyone who has ever played in the NBA is not really impressive. I need someone to top this nonsense. Good luck
Let me rephrase that actually. It’s impressive but his style of play is boring and he’s also a tool bag.

I can’t really compare these two seasons at face value tbh. Jordan was retired and became part owner and president of Basketball Operations for the Wizards. Not sure if it is been reported but I think his return was part his competitive nature, part boredom and part promotion for the team that he had a stake in (financially and as a member of the FO). He also only had the spring/summer to train after three years off.

LeBron is trying to win more titles. So not to diminish what LeBron is doing but comparing it Jordan at the same age just isn’t the same thing when consider context IMO. It takes away from both of their legacies.

I've gotten to where it's hard to watch regular season Celtics games. I enjoy the sport but it's frustrating as **** to get worked up over tough losses in a regular season that has 82 games. Makes me feel like I should he doing more productive stuff :lol:

Who is Ramona?

I can’t argue with stupid. Go back in whatever hole you crawled out from.
I told you there have been many instances where LeBron has acted like a selfish tool bag..i even gave you examples… but you got frustrated and tapped out of the convo.

I've gotten to where it's hard to watch regular season Celtics games. I enjoy the sport but it's frustrating as **** to get worked up over tough losses in a regular season that has 82 games. Makes me feel like I should he doing more productive stuff :lol:

this is about the time of year i start watching more games :lol:

A7C7D7A9-3896-4536-A5D3-AA79D0B5C18A.png

Or you could just recognize it’s a marathon and not get that worked up over them :lol:

I can’t really compare these two seasons at face value tbh. Jordan was retired and became part owner and president of Basketball Operations for the Wizards. Not sure if it is been reported but I think his return was part his competitive nature, part boredom and part promotion for the team that he had a stake in (financially and as a member of the FO). He also only had the spring/summer to train after three years off.

LeBron is trying to win more titles. So not to diminish what LeBron is doing but comparing it Jordan at the same age just isn’t the same thing when consider context IMO. It takes away from both of their legacies.
Jordan has a higher reg season and playoff point per game average also.. more defensive player of the year awards, more championships, more scoring titles, mvps

Back
Top Bottom