The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

all world AD has 6 pts in the 4th quarter over his last 3 games. Bron shooting 26% from 3 on 9 attempts per game. Pat Bev shooting 21/18/100.

4D6C8354-C65B-494A-BA0F-3B59536D96CF.gif

lakers got to clean house. remove pelinka, rambis, klutch, etc
try and get something for AD, bron, russ. let bron break kareems record and move on from him and hope some team will give up some picks and/or young talent.
got to hit rock bottom before you can get better
Qft,

The Lakers need to decide if they're going to go all in during lebron's final years, or build for the future. That time is now. (This year)

We see teams delay this rebuild for 1 or 2 years too long. For once I'd like to see what happens when a team pulls the plug at the right time.

Last edited:
Alot of NBA players and executives will swear that fans and media don't have the level of understanding of basketball that they have.

With that being said, is there a basketball decision that was universally hated by fans and media that was worse than Westbrook instead of kcp/Caruso/DeRozan etc...? (And the fans and media were spot on)

He never had offense, but in the past he was at least aggressive and wasn’t a 20% FT shooter. Something happened with him mentally and he won’t ever get back to what he was
Is that why he has no offense? I would really be doubtful if they hype up an Australian or a player that played in the Aussie league as a star quality player. So far, there hasn't been a player that lived to that hype. Lamelo could continue that trend.

doc still employed?

Ime sitting at home drawing up Embiid-Harden-Maxey plays :nerd:

Also,, may someone please explain to me if Ime is banned a year from coaching The Celtics or in the NBA? Either way, Philly or Brooklyn better move quickly

Ime sitting at home drawing up Embiid-Harden-Maxey plays :nerd:

Also,, may someone please explain to me if Ime is banned a year from coaching The Celtics or in the NBA? Either way, Philly or Brooklyn better move quickly
So, that’s the tricky thing for Ime. Since he’s just suspended, he’s technically still employed by the Celtics and therefore not available for hire by other teams. He needs to resign if he wants to be a free agent again.

Feel like eventually a team that wants to improve their odds in the Wemby sweepstakes will be willing to trade competent players to the Lakers, but they may already be too down record-wise for it to matter when that happens.

So, that’s the tricky thing for Ime. Since he’s just suspended, he’s technically still employed by the Celtics and therefore not available for hire by other teams. He needs to resign if he wants to be a free agent again.

I think he already came out and said he wouldn't be stepping down. So either he's trying to force the Celtics to let him go or he's going to see what happens when this season is up.

Sheesh Ros can’t dress. Still got love for her though

I hate how y'all always mention how good these yambs look during games I missed :smh: I wish I got to see them Stephanie Ready thangs thangin on Tuesday too |l

Father Time - 5
Lebron James - 0

I think we have to chill with the Bron losing to Father Time talk because this team is a large dumpster fire. I think he is still a good player tbh. Y'all talking like he's my guy 2022 Tom Brady out there. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom