The Official NBA Season Thread: Lakers Hire JJ Redick

1681778173300.jpeg

FOUR people picked this team. Wild
Pretty sure thats xxpizzo xxpizzo amitt5504 amitt5504 and Moheezy Moheezy . Can't think of a 4th 🤔

for some reason, it always trips me out that east coast viewers start watching a gm at 10pm and have it possibly end at midnight

Is anyone's NBA existence harder than Tobias Harris'. Never hear anything good about Tobias Harris.

The first thing they said about guy is how he has to sacrifice so much cause so many people on the team are better than him. This guy is a punching bag.
On that same note he doesn't catch as much flack that someone with his salary and lack of production should. The blame and pressure for any failures seems to fall onto other players.

Is anyone's NBA existence harder than Tobias Harris'. Never hear anything good about Tobias Harris.

The first thing they said about guy is how he has to sacrifice so much cause so many people on the team are better than him. This guy is a punching bag.

It’s the price of the contract he signed.

Why they end up always just playing old 90s clips of the panel whenever they get bored? :rofl:

Excuse me sir with the bad take. We have Gobert on our cap until the end of the 2025-26 season.

This Evil Dead Rise trailer needs to stop being played, kids everywhere are scared.

Don’t get me wrong yalls trade was bad too.

But the Suns got fleeced.

This reminds of how Miami guarded AD in the bubble when Bam couldn’t play. They went zone for an entire game and got killed.

Came back the next game and fronted AD & brought over the weakside corner to bracket & prevent the lob. This was with Kelly Olynyk as the “primary” :lol: AD had to come out to 25+ feet if he wanted it. Was the only game in the series they actually defended the Lakers well. Bam came back, they went back to traditional defense & got smoked.

All that to say, that’s the only defense for Embiid at this point for the vast majority of teams, and the only card the Nets have. Embiid just too large & skilled.

Either that or you do what Boston is gonna do and let him take 30 shots & keep him off the line (Clax/Sharpe would foul too much). He dominates the ball & no other Sixer can get in rhythm.

Nets can’t do that so they gotta deny deny deny

Back
Top Bottom