The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Got up 30 shots because his team needed it.
**** efficiency :pimp:

Them boys in Denver hooping.
This truly was the year of no excuses for them. They have all the right pieces, really their only weakness is a backup center ... also having to play a rookie Braun in the Playoffs is definitely not ideal but they have everything else in place

Damn Suns are actual trash. Monty tried his depth and no one contributing.

Shouldn’t have picked them to make the Finals.

Sun's new ownership went all in. Cannot blame him for making a splash. That lack of depth going to put heavy miles on kd and book. Not just in playoffs, but regular season going forward.

I actually remember watching that game as kid. This relates to my earlier post about playoff runs of various teams in the 90s

That’s wsup! I wasn’t even joking. Serious question :lol:

That seems like a forgotten series that would’ve been a fun matchup to watch live. Just heard Tim Hardaway talk about it on a show 🔥

lawdog1 lawdog1 C CP1708

Y’all remember this?

This the last time Warriors and Lakers met in the playoffs.

Was in high school at the time, I remember this series like it was yesterday - the peak of Run TMC

Magic averaged a triple double for the series and y'all wanna know why Don Nelson's small ball run n gun Warriors lost in 5 to the past their prime Showtime Lakers?

Cause GSW had No Impact Bigs while LAL had Vlade, Perkins, Green, and Campbell. GSW had Alton Lister and Tyrone Hill lol

Last edited:
This the last time Warriors and Lakers met in the playoffs.

Was in high school at the time, I remember this series like it was yesterday - the peak of Run TMC
kevin-hart-kevin.gif

That’s wsup! I wasn’t even joking. Serious question :lol:

That seems like a forgotten series that would’ve been a fun matchup to watch live. Just heard Tim Hardaway talk about it on a show 🔥
It was a very forgotten series. People (Lakers fans probably remember) forget just how improbable and impressive that 91 run for the Lakers was. This is why I don’t get in the habit of discounting titles because it isn’t always the case that the #1 team in the East plays the #1 team in the west. It is also true that just because a team is the lower seed doesn’t mean that they are lucky to be there.

Vaguely, but I have vivid memories of going to a game at the old Sports Arena and seeing Mully 40-piece the Clippers on almost all mid-range jumpers.

wavycrocket wavycrocket

I don't know/remember that game or series very much. The memories I have of that year was the Magic catch/throw/point vs the Blazers in WCF and Perkins Game 1 vs Chi. And then of course, 5 months later..... :frown:

Suns win that game if paul doesnt go down. Phoenix clearly isnt playing even close to their best but im not completely sold on Denver just yet.

Back
Top Bottom