The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft Week

Means Dwight Powell should also be on the move too. Maybe to Houston for part of the leftover money spent after FVV and Brooks?

Dallas really move like Luka is 29 years old. Let Lively develop with him and stop rushing :lol:

The WCF appearance really got Cuban trying to piece things together. You finally have some young assets who can develop with Luka in Hardy, Green and Lively. Holmes is a nice add on that basically cost nothing -- Drummond is not a necessity.

Stay Safe Washed Gang
fredo.png

I'm sure they meant after Football season but the warning remains the same

Catching up in here now, saw that tweet and had a similar thought to DeadsetAce DeadsetAce :lol:

Had me contemplating trying to watch NBA games starting at 11:45 or midnight like

bellebows-tiktok.gif

Dallas really move like Luka is 29 years old. Let Lively develop with him and stop rushing :lol:

The WCF appearance really got Cuban trying to piece things together. You finally have some young assets who can develop with Luka in Hardy, Green and Lively. Holmes is a nice add on that basically cost nothing -- Drummond is not a necessity.
Get the jokes because of the big man fetish, but Drummond is a minimum contract. Not actually a big deal :lol:

Luka is a perennial All-NBA 1st/2nd team guy. They hit the lotto with him. Don’t really think you can just wait around and let dudes develop like that. He’s ready to win now. If you want to focus on development, trade Luka for a bunch of pieces then and start over.

Gotta think that they feel barring health they are the second best team in the conference (because it’s still wide open) They aren’t too far removed from the WCF. I’d be aggressive too.

I mean lively was a 5/5 guy in college. 12th pick. He’s still very much a project and if he’s better than he showed in college, he’ll get his chance cause kidd going to play as many centers as you let him

Drummond slated to make $3.3M for the Bulls. If he signs for his minimum, it would be $3.1M. But there's no state taxes in Texas. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Get the jokes because of the big man fetish, but Drummond is a minimum contract. Not actually a big deal :lol:

Luka is a perennial All-NBA 1st/2nd team guy. They hit the lotto with him. Don’t really think you can just wait around and let dudes develop like that. He’s ready to win now. If you want to focus on development, trade Luka for a bunch of pieces then and start over.

I get it, but just not understanding the team building. Everything that help you get the WCF, Cuban traded away in Dinwiddie and DFS for a guy that may or may not re-sign in Dallas and tons of questions in Kyrie. He's elite, but just seeing some short sighted moves since making the WCF.

Nico seems to have taken over in some aspect, which has been good with drafting.

I'm not surprised -- Cuban has always seem to luck into championship caliber teams because Dirk or Luka go super saiyon in the playoffs and everyone else on the team rallies behind that. I just don't think Drummond is a need or does much for their roster come playoff time. He just takes more minutes from your lottery pick potentially.

I get it, but just not understanding the team building. Everything that help you get the WCF, Cuban traded away in Dinwiddie and DFS for a guy that may or may not re-sign in Dallas and tons of questions in Kyrie. He's elite, but just seeing some short sighted moves since making the WCF.

Nico seems to have taken over in some aspect, which has been good with drafting.

I'm not surprised -- Cuban has always seem to luck into championship caliber teams because Dirk or Luka go super saiyon in the playoffs and everyone else on the team rallies behind that. I just don't think Drummond is a need or does much for their roster come playoff time. He just takes more minutes from your lottery pick potentially.
After losing Brunson for nothing (which was insanely stupid), the team as currently constructed wasn’t going to do a damn thing come playoff time.

I’m not a Cryrie guy, but he gives you a higher ceiling than Dinwiddie and DFS. Those are role players that are easier to replace.

They’ll sign Gordon to a 3/30 mill deal or something.

They have his bird rights

FVV and Brooks... What a way to spend $60m's in cap space... :lol:

They are two year deals, there is now a team salary spending floor and Houston is going to have to pay a bunch of guys in the upcoming years.

These are good signings with the big picture and future of the franchise in mind.

They are two year deals, there is now a team salary spending floor and Houston is going to have to pay a bunch of guys in the upcoming years.

These are good signings with the big picture and future of the franchise in mind.
Brooks is taking a 2-year deal to go play with a bunch of volatile young guys on a bad team?

Feels... ill advised.

Back
Top Bottom