The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft Week

How is he the scapegoat? Their front office was pretty clear in saying they thought this team maxed out what it was. Poole also sucks. Two truths, no lie.

You don’t find the timing of all this Poole news and the he said she said rumors a bit interesting? They always talk the most **** once you leave.

For who he is Poole doesn’t suck. He contributed in the regular season and helped them win a ring. It’s not his fault the Warriors paid him what they did. He is not the reason they got bounced.

I'm seeing the move is to open up minutes for Bones and Boston. But they dump a couple more contract, they can actually get the MLE. :lol:
Based on stuff I’ve been reading, there are other reasons for big spending teams to reduce salary besides just avoiding paying more tax. I got impression that there are certain moves that teams above the second apron are barred from making.

pmatic pmatic ready to be relieved of his thread starter duties like Magic
BlushingCrispIchneumonfly-max-1mb.gif

I just can’t see hanging onto all the young players we got. Plus if we sign FVV especially, we’ll be paying three PGs. Just wouldn’t make sense.

LaVine only seems logical from my perspective as I can see Chicago blowing it up.

You got Filipino Zach for $30Ms less and 7 years younger in green.

FVV only on a 2 year deal. KPJ probably in his best role as a 6th man. Don’t know who the third PG is you’re referencing. But no reason to even think about Zach.

I just can’t see hanging onto all the young players we got. Plus if we sign FVV especially, we’ll be paying three PGs. Just wouldn’t make sense.

LaVine only seems logical from my perspective as I can see Chicago blowing it up.
Lavine their locked into his contract until 2027, would rather go Derozan for cheaper and can still pivot if needed (contract up next year)

You got Filipino Zach for $30Ms less and 7 years younger in green.

FVV only on a 2 year deal. KPJ probably in his best role as a 6th man. Don’t know who the third PG is you’re referencing. But no reason to even think about Zach.
Amen.

I’m not high on Green.

Back
Top Bottom