The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Tatum has been flat out bullying people in the preseason. Did it several times last night.

Jaylen is a different story. He just needs to simplify the game for himself and be more like a Klay type with his touches. There is zero reason he should be dribble dribble dribble on this team. Can still get 25 a night.

I doubt he chill after they gave him 300mil. He bout to go crazy with that left hand.

Theres gotta be more interest in Harden in the league outside of the Clippers.
i do think most teams have grown weary of signing someone who's altered team dynamics as they've impulsively forced their way out several times over. look at how he's moving at this very moment. no teams want that. think his career is on a teetering pt

Last edited:
I see it as Morey has a price set for what Jimbo perceives his value as being (a top 10 player). No team is even offering remotely close to that to show that Jimbo is not a top 10 player anymore

I think the Clips would definitely prefer to have Jim instead of Mann, but they probably feel like they are just bidding against themselves and can probably get him even without adding him eventually.

If the clippers don't think he's the last piece to a championship why do they even want him? Seems like Mann would barely get minutes if they had harden anyway

Honestly Utah would be the perfect basketball fit for James. Off the court is the exact opposite

1697647085055.png

Dude gon be remembered more as a playoff choker and quitter on 3 teams. You could always tell he's not serious but even this is a bit surprising.

Salt Lake has some bad ones too. Probably some of the best organic milk I ever tasted.

Went on a snowboarding trip there once, you can tell under all that gear they were hiding something.

Dude gon be remembered more as a playoff choker and quitter on 3 teams. You could always tell he's not serious but even this is a bit surprising.
Not serious but played on 1 leg vs Milwaukee in the 2021 series. Not serious but took a paycut last season to sign players.

It’ll always be a lose-lose situation for harden in the public eye, so he might as well go with his move.

Go State or Go Home :pimp:

Man, I was reminiscing about 2008, in the Commons. What a time. What a time.

@Armada , didn’t know you were up GSU too.

That **** really feel like yesterday :lol:. Walking to Walters for some kicks. WISH! Getting that bull**** food from Landmark. Hitting the little trap up the street off MLK. AUBURN ST, when it was Auburn st. Edgewood. Going down the underground. Going down the AUC (HEAVEN for a young black college student). Sneaking in and Hooping at Georgia Tech. All the bodies and parties. 5 points. Used to go to Ragorama, and find designer then flip it on eBay. All them damn party promoters (I shoulda *****d with team millionaires, when they asked. Thought I was too cool 🤦🏾‍♂️ :lol:)

I got stories for days. Hell of a college experience. Look at us now

Walter's definitely held me down. Went there religiously cuz the Footlocker's and dem often didn't carry kicks in my size.

Copped the DMP Pack from there for retail. I paid for it in advance and just walked in on release day to pick it up, easy peasy.

They weren't with any of the chaos that went with the release.

Enjoyed my time in the A, but in hindsight wish took more time to enjoy the city and all that it offered.

Back
Top Bottom