The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Poole pushed him first after talking crazy and Rudy had his hands on Klays neck. You guys truly hate this man :lol:
IMG_2169.png

Davis has had multiple bad games though. Not even going to pile on like that but the first game he was awful and it had nothing to do with leaving early. He played like 34 minutes

I didn't watch the Heat game but that didn't seem like a good one., maybe he was good defensively(?)

The Suns game was bad

"Disrespectful" and all he did was summarize Harden's career since leaving OKC

So why did it go viral? lol dude was clearly trying to get shots off. He’s employed by the NBA. Do better than try to go at players. Leave that to us.

The crazy thing to me was saying all that when Kyrie is on the Mavs :lol: Dude is probably just waiting for Kyrie to leave so he can have another viral moment
You have a point although the way Harden went about it made him an easier target

Announcing you are a system after bowing out of the Playoffs like he did .... complaining about coaching holding you back when the basketball was in your hands as long as it was....

And Irving definitely got his for his specific actions throughout the years. If he leaves on some weird terms I'm sure this same white dude and others will pile on too. It is what it is

Davis has had multiple bad games though. Not even going to pile on like that but the first game he was awful and it had nothing to do with leaving early. He played like 34 minutes

I didn't watch the Heat game but that didn't seem like a good one., maybe he was good defensively(?)

The Suns game was bad
Ok so 3 bad games

AD is putting up a pretty good year so far man. Especially defensively.

He isn’t the best player on that team but he is not the Lakers issue right now.

It was a terrible second half on Opening Night, last night's bad game and leaving early vs the Heat. Suns game wasn't bad, or great.

Back
Top Bottom