The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

20231116_112826.jpg

Ho hum

What happened to standards man

hornets have a history of lowered expectations

i'm with mark jackson. i do think it was an attempt by the knicks to humiliate him for whatever reason. he has his critics, but i don't think the poor pr treatment is warranted

What happened to standards man

Professional sports has little to no standards, and hasn’t for awhile. It’s a business—check your morals at the door. Not saying it’s right, but it is what it is. If you can produce on a field or court, somewhere there will be a place for you.
Mm hmm. Gonna reference this again, Jason Kidd. The actual time he got caught (who knows if he had abusing her before this) was in the middle of the season. He admitted to the abuse and he continued to play the rest of the season and the seasons going forward

This isn't some kind of new issue in sports and the NBA itself

Seems like AD will never live up to his full potential. Which is kinda crazy because he’s still a future hall of famer despite that. Injuries and mental lapses.

Let’s have the honest conversation on Austin Reaves.

I mean you guys turned him into a star.
VERY up and down so far. I think he was getting his legs under him to start the season, but him and D'Lo do clash (particular with no Vando available). Offense has been adjusted this season, so he's struggling with his reads and turning the ball over crazy.

Was playing well the last two games off the bench before last night's stinker.

VERY up and down so far. I think he was getting his legs under him to start the season, but him and D'Lo do clash (particular with no Vando available). Offense has been adjusted this season, so he's struggling with his reads and turning the ball over crazy.

Was playing well the last two games off the bench before last night's stinker.
I was at a Richard’s Sporting Goods in El Segundo, CA last weekend and was within earshot of a father and son who were browsing the rack of Lakers jerseys. Kid was probably around 10.

Kid: “Whoa, they have Reaves!!!”
Dad: “Sweet!”

So AR has that going for him.

Back
Top Bottom