The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

FjFJGk8X0AEN8N-

My guy Luka trying to make it to bottomless mimosa/sangria/bloody mary brunch while the bitties are still out :pimp:

The big question becomes 'do pelinka and buss feel DDR and Vuc put the lakers over the top?'

If they believe yes they can win at least one chip with that core in the next 2 years, then it's a success because Bron and AD will have gotten them 2 chips in 5-6 years.

I absolutely agree with that train of thought. I just personally don’t think DDR and Vucci put them over the top but I am more than welcome to being wrong :lol:

that stat was wild.. clippers 26-5 against suns over the past 7 or 8 years. how many of those 5 Ls came over the past two years once phx got CP?

Clippers have a great team on paper but for the time being I have to put them on my unserious team list due to the mystery surrounding Kawhi and PG’s availability on a day-to-day basis. Fortunately, standings are tight enough that they can still be the 1-seed with rest and healing (only 2.5GB) but for now as long as this keeps up
1670102778506.gif

Sorry lawdog1 lawdog1 HIM HIM P C H P C H . I come in peace.

Clippers have a great team on paper but for the time being I have to put them on my unserious team list due to the mystery surrounding Kawhi and PG’s availability on a day-to-day basis. Fortunately, standings are tight enough that they can still be the 1-seed with rest and healing (only 2.5GB) but for now as long as this keeps up
1670102778506.gif

At full health and assuming you had a Kawhi that looks like himself, it's gotta be easily a top 2 team in the West. But yea, who knows if that happens

1670102778506.gif

Kawhi is nowhere near playoff shape right now. Nowhere near. First quarter of the season is already gone too :smh:

He needs several months of uninterrupted play just to find his legs & his lungs. Giant question mark.

Ty Lue needs to throw in the towel and just spare the beatdown 😂😂
This team different. Normal Kings team this game is close and maybe they lose it. Now if u don't bring a good game against them, you're getting run off the court. just ask the Pacers

Back
Top Bottom