The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

I actually think Tatum finally steps up this time and gets it done. Luka going to hunt DWhite/Horford/Jrue, but Tatum/Brown will be doing the same thing with him and Kyrie.

All them Luka/Tatum comparisons put to rest :emoji_pray:

Whole lot of #BrainDead Gobert takes from BS and Russillo. Boy, these paid agents need to find something better to do than to spew these irrational Talking points against the DPOY. 🙂

These two are a tough listen. I used to like Russillo as he would push back on BS's terrible takes when they first started but its rare now. Simmons' pods have fallen completely out of my rotation.

I can’t recall 3-0 leads in both conference finals. Let’s just get the season over with at this point.

Seemed like Murray and Jokic were gassing out, too much reliance on them just making every play

Unfortunately for Denver, Jamal Murray also wasn’t running PnR in a pro league at 13 years old :lol: His timing isn’t as unpredictable, he doesn’t get shoulder-to-shoulder as often, he doesn’t run it high enough, etc

Unfortunately for Denver, Jamal Murray also wasn’t running PnR in a pro league at 13 years old :lol: His timing isn’t as unpredictable, he doesn’t get shoulder-to-shoulder as often, he doesn’t run it high enough, etc
Add to the fact that luka is 5 inches taller and 15 lbs heavier lol

They were both dealing with lower body injuries as well but being lukas size helped offset that too

Back
Top Bottom