The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

20240527_115251.jpg

'Bad Kitty' is crazy :rofl:

SGA was killing Dallas despite them coming up short. Ant man is killing me with all the wrong reads he’s making. I wish he could bring it up the floor instead of Conley, but he just can’t manipulate the offense yet to take on that responsibility. That’s what SGA and Luka has over him. Ant has great ability and God given talent, but his feel for the game is questionable to me as a former hooper. He’s only 22 though but that stuff is things you pick up early, you usually either have it or don’t

I had Minny in six before the series. I overestimated the extent to which Minny’s perimeter defenders would give Luka and Kyrie trouble. Since they can both get shots off and get to the paint even against tough defense, and they always have a spring loaded seven footer or two lurking around the rim to pass off too or try to clean up offensive boards, they’re really well suited to play havoc with the Wolves defense.

SGA was killing Dallas despite them coming up short. Ant man is killing me with all the wrong reads he’s making. I wish he could bring it up the floor instead of Conley, but he just can’t manipulate the offense yet to take on that responsibility. That’s what SGA and Luka has over him. Ant has great ability and God given talent, but his feel for the game is questionable to me as a former hooper. He’s only 22 though but that stuff is things you pick up early, you usually either have it or don’t

Its def something you can improve on and pickup. The game is gonna slow down for him more and more. Once he realizes he cant just out muscle someone, shoot over them or just use your atheleticism hes gonna improve in that part. He my favorite youngin, he gonna be better. :pimp:

They should be. Luka is clearly better.
I watch a YT show that has Shaq's older cousin on it. He's basically a borderline Tatum stan at this point and has been calling Tatum better for a couple seasons now.

I gotta monitor how he processes this series

Back
Top Bottom