The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

100 band payoff is wild. The rich really move so different lmao. Regular dudes pay the 250 for the procedure and cop you flowers and some Mrs fields buy 3 get 1 free cookies and tell you you're the best and definitely the one he wants to have kids with when y'all both are ready. He def energized with a new lease on life and coppin new yams that same night when he goes out with the fellas.

100 band payoff is wild. The rich really move so different lmao. Regular dudes pay the 250 for the procedure and cop you flowers and some Mrs fields buy 3 get 1 free cookies and tell you you're the best and definitely the one he wants to have kids with when y'all both are ready. He def energized with a new lease on life and coppin new yams that same night when he goes out with the fellas.
This is oddly specific

Shorty pretending like her womb ain't a grave yard already talking bout " I did before and I regret it". Then sending random baby photos to try and get him to change his mind. Devious. But he gets the biggest blame. Imagine slapping this miss piggy in the face raw.

Shorty pretending like her womb ain't a grave yard already talking bout " I did before and I regret it". Then sending random baby photos to try and get him to change his mind. Devious. But he gets the biggest blame. Imagine slapping this miss piggy in the face raw.
Nasty work by Ms. Piggy.

Ant moving like a dummy after talking all that talk about being frugal and moving in silence or whatever.

Come to find out he’s paying 6 figures for the side piece and looking scummy in the process.

Underrated post 🤣🤣🤣🤣

IMG_0037.jpeg

Shoutout Batum

Back
Top Bottom