The Official NBA Thread

The T'Wolves numbers are a bit skewed because he played that series with a bad wrist. I don't think it's been an issue since then. :lol:

I’m weak at him starting with the cordial “Tomorrow evening could work” followed by “Could I record” then sometime in the future he’s all business and just sent her “How much to bring you to Portland for two days next week” :lol:

Just peeped that the games at Portland this season were 3/1 and 3/27 - while he was “injured”/“rehabbing”. Can’t remember if he was traveling but that’s wild if he was just flying yambs out to smash during road trips while he was injured :lol:

BF94F747-C270-4863-9EF7-1E0F91A317D0.png

It would be poetic justice if she gets hit with a massive tax bill due to all those tweets. As a tax paying citizen, I hope the IRS investigates.
unless she set up a company and charged him for "services" and reported it as income
ie personal trainer, graphic designer, etc

unless she set up a company and charged him for "services" and reported it as income
ie personal trainer, graphic designer, etc
still she has to pay for undisclosed income. if she calls it as a gift or other things, she might get investigated for money laundering (considering the amounts).

Jokes aside, does she really have to pay for that? “Gift”?

Bro shoudda just Fedex’d her a duff b of cash. :lol:
if i recall, it is taxable to the giver, not the one receiving. typically, there is a certain threshold before you actually have to pay tax on the gift. that is, if they consider this as a gift and not some type of service where she earned income

i def would not be posting cash and luxury items and inviting the world to know what i have at home. which is a whole other issue.

The IRS would have to care in the 1st place….They be focused on other **** then double back 17 years from now asking questions when you think you in the clear :lol: :smh:

if i recall, it is taxable to the giver, not the one receiving. typically, there is a certain threshold before you actually have to pay tax on the gift. that is, if they consider this as a gift and not some type of service where she earned income
thing is the suspicious nature of the transaction and amount transferred which is subject not just to IRS scrutiny but police investigation. it didn't help this woman made it public, she ain't that bright.

thing is the suspicious nature of the transaction and amount transferred which is subject not just to IRS scrutiny but police investigation. it didn't help this woman made it public, she ain't that bright.
there's a line where you report income from illegal activity. irs doesn't care, as long as you reporting the income. like you said, the feds probably will look into it

Back
Top Bottom