The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Son is putting up hell of an effort into being the absolute worst in the thread and thats not easy to do.
You cats need to lighten up sheesh. Y'all have been crying for 10+ pages straight. There's no way my posts are bothering y'all this much. Let's get the thread back on track already

Had no idea GP was that high on the scoring list.
9A3iMkC.png

Edit: M Mark Antony didn't see your post before I posted lol

Didn't realize GP was that high on the scoring list.

Funny you mention that because I saw last night that Steph just passed George Gervin. He’ll bust open the 3PM record (he already has) but it will be interesting to see where he places in all-time points relative to the players around him in the Top 10-15.

I understand the Knicks are one of the worst teams to defend the 3, but to take 30 3s in a half is a bit excessive.

Son is putting up hell of an effort into being the absolute worst in the thread and thats not easy to do.
The Kyrie stuff brought a couple new weirdos to this thread/sports section and they been running wild ever since :lol: :smh:

Yo be on some black power energy in this thread then the total opposite in the NFL joint, not even worth a back and forth with that type

The Kyrie stuff brought a couple new weirdos to this thread/sports section and they been running wild ever since :lol: :smh:

Yo be on some black power energy in this thread then the total opposite in the NFL joint, not even worth a back and forth with that type
So basically…

K Kierris in the NFL Thread:
C9E70C1D-7B7D-4949-8043-03D8DAD8F771.jpeg

K Kierris in the NBA Thread:
D6DBB2A0-CB9A-4160-882B-AF4C87B8DB64.jpeg

Raymond Dolezal ruining S&T :smh:

Damn, I didn’t know Dallas fans really missed Jalen Brunson that much

Damn near fainted :lol:

Luka probably had the same reaction when he saw Jalen. But the Mavs and their fans thought he wasn’t worth the money :smh:

Back
Top Bottom