The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Dude...you're flexing on beating the last place Grizzlies :lol:

Don’t care. Ad gets continually disrespected if he has 1 bad game or misses a game due to injury.

Jjj is the guy who won DPOY and made an all star team last year. Ad should be no problem for him even without Ja and Adams.

I remember how AD played last year when Lebron got hurt, step it up JJJ.

Draymond getting a slap on the wrist
3 games at the most

ive seen RNC's broken up faster in the UFC,
mans dragged him under the hoop from halfcourt

lol
C14A1EB5-434D-4AA1-8B3B-7061E815E93A.jpeg

Caruso is gonna be a good pickup. Lakers need an upgrade and that’s not anyone 🤕 on the bench. Clipset needs help but what do they have left in the coffers? Phila still got moves to make it seems. Heat stagnated after missing out on Dame but maybe they dodged a bullet. That said, will da Bucks get active cuz they got holes to fill 🐾 . Indy could be the dark horse for a pickup to make them funner.

This deadline or b4 gonna be spicy. Find out next time…

I'm so tired of guys getting hurt bruh :lol: - we finally were somewhat getting back to decent health and now Smart and Kennard hurt.

Front office catching hell because they sat on this Adams issue all summer and never addressed the lack of size. Biyombo is helping, but really could have got ahead of this. Your team won all these games because you could dominate teams in PIP and defend at a high level. No Adams and Ja means you're not going to magically become a good 3-point shooting team and completely lost the paint advantage.

Jaren is a player that needs more talent around unfortunately -- when he's the focal point, he over thinks and cannot fall into his game. He will have some games that wow you, but I've settled into him being a quality 3rd option behind Ja/Bane.

11 games down. 14 more to go. All I know is, Draymond been showing up Silver and Dumars a lot lately. I hope Adam has some negative energy towards Dray and lays the hammer on him for what transpired :nerd:

PTSD made KAT freeze up.

Soon as he saw Draymont lock that in he had flashbacks to when Sciatica Simmons mounted him on the hardwood.

Back
Top Bottom