The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Man I can’t even stream or listen to music and browse the site and the same time. This **** annoying as hell

giphy.gif

Then why are you here everyday?
The users provide the value. That's how they're able to profit off ads in the first place. I don't pay for any other message boards. You're paying to remove a nuisance, not to receive anything of value. You can pay if you want, don't really care

Last edited:
Imagine texting someone for a PPV stream link and they send you the Showtime purchase link :lol:

The users provide the value. That's how they're able to profit off ads in the first place. I don't pay for any other message boards. You can pay if you want, don't really care
This argument isn't really that compelling.

NT is a product, users are consumers. If there was a better product for the users taste, they would migrate to it. Not like everyone has some pact to stay in NT. Others have left NT, other forums have directly competed with NT. NT was created as an alternative to another forum.

So it seems like there is some uniqueness to the website that has attracted users, including you, and in turn built a product you like.

I'm saying, if the users provide all the value to you. Then why not try to engage with the users off of NT. Unless you know already, that the users won't follow you off. Because they like something about interacting here.

Do you though, but it is kinda obvious that you just don't like Meth, and are still pissed about your previous interactions with him. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom