The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Melo and Tatum put on a good show last night. Two completely different styles of play, but it was fun to watch.

I love Melo's tear drop. Tatum has improved his footwork in iso situations and also his ability to finish at the rack through contact. Let his balls drop a little in that regard. He always seemed timid before this season.

Sengun the only youngin who took the leap
I don’t even think he’s a different guy :lol:

All last year, fans players & coaches wanted the offense to run through him instead of Porter & Green.

Jokic specifically commented after a game that Al-P should be the hub. But Silas thought a “lob threat” was important:lol:

Some guys are just lifetime assistants.

I don’t even think he’s a different guy :lol:

All last year, fans players & coaches wanted the offense to run through him instead of Porter & Green.

Jokic specifically commented after a game that Al-P should be the hub. But Silas thought a “lob threat” was important:lol:

Some guys are just lifetime assistants.
Exactly this. Every single rockets fan knew what Sengun was capable of. Stone/silas prioritized KPJ and a lob threat :smh:

I was confused on why stone would trade up for Sengun and then put him on the back burner like that. I believe I read somewhere that the analytics team identified Sengun as the best player in the draft, so that kinda tells me that wasn’t Stone’s pick. He will get credit for it, but he was actively holding Sengun back by prioritizing KPJ

I don’t know if it’s better players and better coaching around him. Sengun actually looks like a plus defender now.

( i don’t have the numbers but eye test and vibes)

I don’t know if it’s better players and better coaching around him. Sengun actually looks like a plus defender now.

( i don’t have the numbers but eye test and vibes)
It’s the ppl around him, he still provides no resistance at the rim n gets cooked anytime on the perimeter

To think, if Brook Lopez didn't renege on his verbal commitment he would be the Rockets starter and Sengun would be coming off the bench.

Anways, I think Udoka switched the defensive scheme this season. Sengun showing higher up on pick and rolls instead of being in a heavy drop like he was under Silas and being at the mercy of opposing guards.

Definitely some coaching, Sengun averaging <29 minutes/ game last year, Silas loved Usman Garuba.. this year Sengun 32+ minutes/game and they play through him way more.

Jalen Green more fitted to be Lou Williams role on a team, Might not be what Houston wanted, but nothing wrong with that

Definitely some coaching, Sengun averaging <29 minutes/ game last year, Silas loved Usman Garuba.. this year Sengun 32+ minutes/game and they play through him way more.

Jalen Green more fitted to be Lou Williams role on a team, Might not be what Houston wanted, but nothing wrong with that

Houston also has the same problem as Detroit. They have a lot of young promising pieces and although they fit better than the pieces in DET, there's still no potential top 15 guy on that team.

Looking like Ivey got a short leash while the player formerly known as Corner Kev getting some good burn.

Hayes too.

He was solid last nite tho.

9 points and 3 boards at 7'4???

4-12 from the field????

Guess it's his teammates fault he has no motor.

jimmy-butler (1).gif

Back
Top Bottom