The Official NBA Thread

Lakes probably just waiting til Dennis Schroeder comes back. At this point it might be best to just send Russ home and let him take his 47 with him. Same time, team sucks anyways but yall broke that man. Not Simmons level but approaching it

Lakes probably just waiting til Dennis Schroeder comes back. At this point it might be best to just send Russ home and let him take his 47 with him. Same time, team sucks anyways but yall broke that man. Not Simmons level but approaching it
y'all ???

like the whole world wasnt watching what we did all last year

he'll start oct-Nov
benched in Nov-Dec
sent home by christmas

We have to stop bringing up the top 75 list. It's disingenuous as hell. :lol:
Melo was out the league, and Russ has been declining & a journeyman for 4 years straight.
Neither dude moves the needle today.
That part is tongue-in-cheek for sure. This isn't:

It truly is wild that AD made the list, and at 28 too. The only other guy that made it so young was Giannis. That's not even the same class of player.

Also WE weren't the ones that did it. HE DID
LeBron James deletes tweet about fans pointing out Lakers' ages

Just doing what he asked :emoji_upside_down:. He said please twice... In all caps.

We have to stop bringing up the top 75 list. It's disingenuous as hell. :lol:
Melo was out the league, and Russ has been declining & a journeyman for 4 years straight.
Neither dude moves the needle today.

But Russ averaged a triple double, and carried the wizards to the playoffs before coming to the lakers.

Melo was 6MOTY after 6 games last year. What happen?

I’m not being disingenuous. I’m simply doing what LeBron asked us to do. Keep the same energy.

52FBCB8B-9F2F-4F82-BFE4-019EE9544782.jpeg

Remember?

That part is tongue-in-cheek for sure. This isn't:

It truly is wild that AD made the list, and at 28 too. The only other guy that made it so young was Giannis. That's not even the same class of player.

Also WE weren't the ones that did it. HE DID
LeBron James deletes tweet about fans pointing out Lakers' ages' ages

Just doing what he asked :emoji_upside_down:. He said please twice... In all caps.

But Russ averaged a triple double, and carried the wizards to the playoffs before coming to the lakers.

Melo was 6MOTY after 6 games last year. What happen?

I’m not being disingenuous. I’m simply doing what LeBron asked us to do. Keep the same energy.

52FBCB8B-9F2F-4F82-BFE4-019EE9544782.jpeg

Remember?

D9WTdEpXoAEWlAi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom