The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

And just exactly how can’t Randle play with those 2? Cats be talking out they *** a little too much before thinking.

Randle thrives without the ball ✔️. AD prefers to shoot jumpers instead of pound the paint? Ok, Randle is unstoppable 1on1 on the block ✔️. Keep his *** there.

Looking like some **** might fit after all. All they need is AD to man up and be the big they need him to be.
You’re quickly ascending to worst takes in the thread level. What’s your old SN?

I think Luka and Jokic might be skewing people’s opinions of some of these countries as far as basketball talent. Unless you guys are expecting them to produce MVP-level talent every draft.

I remember when everyone expected to find Dirks out of Germany every year too :lol:

The Balkans have always produced players tho. Not MVP guys but good NBA players.

Germany not so much. If there were people waiting on another German Superstar, that’s kind of crazy. :lol:

Trading bron might be the best/fastest way to rebuild. Who would be the team to trade for hin though?
Trading him in '20 would've been the best bet. Only teams that wanna sell tickets gonna want a 40 yr old Bron that's just tryna beat records.

• Sad
Reactions: HIM
This is a crazy finish

This was kind of my argument for him. He can get into the paint at will. Him not having enough usage never really made sense to me since he has that skill, and nobody else on the team really does other than Cade who does it out of size/strength and not burst. No reason for him to not be 2nd on the team in usage and putting up strong numbers.

Now if Paolo is going to average 25/8/7 or whatever he had the other night he’s obviously going to waltz to ROY :lol:

elpablo21 elpablo21
I Need a laker jersey on Charlie
0DD33F88-FD56-490F-8EFC-BF8E8428FF3D.jpg

I think Luka and Jokic might be skewing people’s opinions of some of these countries as far as basketball talent. Unless you guys are expecting them to produce MVP-level talent every draft.

I remember when everyone expected to find Dirks out of Germany every year too :lol:
They field Olympic teams that actually give problems to America/France/Spain. That's amazing in itself. Look at the GDP of these countries, Its a marvel that they have a real basketball pipeline like this:

Reactions: HIM
They got real hoopers coming out of the Baltics and the Balkans now and I imagine those places as still not having the internet. I'm buying into it all.

I definitely respect it. They're improving, but I don't think we'll consistently see Luka/Jokic type players coming out of those countries. Most of them dudes come to the NBA and struggle. Y'all come over here and hoop. I'll believe it when I see it.

This right here. I just can't see us getting too many of them.

You’re quickly ascending to worst takes in the thread level. What’s your old SN?
Unnecessary and irrelevant.

If I didn’t mention the out the *** part & just talked the logical stuff would son be as perked up?

I get Randle isn’t a league darling atm but he’s going to look a lot closer to his 2021 self.

LA would be better off trading out AD for those 2 but haters just gonna hate.

And the Lakers will still be lacking something somewhere in that lineup after none of that gets done so still lottery bound with zero lotto picks.

Generational players are rare AF. Not worried about the rest of the world unless basketball becomes IT there. France is really the biggest threat because of the Black population if we’re keeping it a buck. I imagine we’re going to swipe Embiid from them though because playing with Vic and Gobert makes little sense

When’s the next time an American-born player wins an MVP? Might not happen for a minute :lol:

Back
Top Bottom