The Official NBA Thread

I still believe Nobody REALLY cared

Always about him.

Again, he can't help himself.
This is dumb :smh:

340E4A1A-C90C-4CE5-AB51-079BCD93BF31.gif

Yea KPJ is a wildcard, true headcase…He’s had legit anger issues his whole life but been skating cuz he’s a bucket…Nobody could control him at USC and Cleveland and from what I’ve seen in Houston the previous staff and teammates was def shook of him but they let yo rock cuz it was a bad team/tank job anyway

I thought they shoulda shipped him outta there if the Rockets were serious about being better but hate to see happen this way if they do move on from him :smh:

When He crashed his whip drunk with the strap in a random hood *** city in Ohio, I knew yo gave no dambs bout switching it up to be an NBA professional :lol: :smh:
Completely forgot about that… mans was in Youngstown.

I know how a lot of y’all might view Cleveland/Ohio overall but when I tell you nobody ****in goes to Youngstown on purpose lol . That’s when I knew he was off

Hitting women is sucka s****

Same type dudes who be scared to throw hands against another dude, but be quick to hit women.

Yea KPJ is a wildcard, true headcase…He’s had legit anger issues his whole life but been skating cuz he’s a bucket…Nobody could control him at USC and Cleveland and from what I’ve seen in Houston the previous staff and teammates was def shook of him but they let yo rock cuz it was a bad team/tank job anyway

I thought they shoulda shipped him outta there if the Rockets were serious about being better but hate to see happen this way if they do move on from him :smh:

When He crashed his whip drunk with the strap in a random hood *** city in Ohio, I knew yo gave no dambs bout switching it up to be an NBA professional :lol: :smh:

Any man trying to FORCE fun in OHIO (no disrespect to my buckeye state folk)

…. Is certified crazy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom