The Official NBA Thread

Nuggets do same thing with Jokic that Dubs did with Steph. They have the right players on defense to help with his shortcomings. Just like Steph, Joker does usually give good effort, communicates and plays good team defense. It’s not rocket science

I’m so mad at Dubs for signing Rudy Gay instead of a 7 foot guy. We could use Whiteside. Having a small guy guard Joker and AD is turrible. It puts so much strain on the defense and rebounding that it negatively impacts offense. We can’t just run AD and Joker off the floor the way we used to. Joker got better conditioned and AD when healthy isn’t impacted by nonsense like that.
The NBA will ALWAYS be a Big Man's Game

Warriors ownership will eventually wake up and realize they need a legit center or two if they want to continue competing for championships.

She a demon but it is fat back there

patrice.png

Numb to this.

Obv hoping for disappointment in Wisconsin but the favorites in the East just got more favoriter. Bucks pulled a nice one there.

Pls keep Jrue in the West 🙏

I think the rule is 3x whatever number they say is the amount for women.

But yeah, this woman is literally crazy. Or at least the gimmick she's selling is that she is. I have a feeling we'll have a Natalie Nunn 2.0 trying to keep up with the new young ratchet a couple 6 years from now.

Back
Top Bottom