The Official NBA Thread

385081861_695717685923961_1873521946377477799_n.jpg

Ayton makes sense for Portland positionally. And he’s younger and better than Nurk.

Jrue will be easy as hell to move for a pick or two. That’ll be done by the end of the week at latest.
They were trying to get Bam, instead they get an offensive big in Ayton to pair with Scoot, Simons, Shaedon Sharpe, Jerami Grant, Thybulle, and Kris Murray.

When you look at those names, clearly they’ve been trying to start over for a while and that looks intriguing to me.

Gonna wait to see what holiday yields

Otherwise your main come up being a center in 2023 2024 seems sus

Good luck Portland
Yesterday it was too much of a chore for Portland to trade Herro again when we tried to tell folks how it would play out with the Blazers getting another guard in the Dame deal, but today it’s all sweet trading Jrue again :lol: :smh:

PHX got better with Nurkic instead of Ayton.

Nuggets gonna get they xxxxxx beat down by either PHX or LAL in the playoffs

Lakers vs Suns in WCF confirmed

The Renner number talk in this thread reminds me of my freshman year in college when my girlfriend who was also 18 years old told me she had smashed 12 dudes. All I could think at the time was “Damn, that’s an entire basketball roster. I’m just on the injured reserve :wow: |l

Never made the mistake of having that conversation ever again :lol:

Suns been down on Ayton since their contract disagreements/negotiations, I imagine them matching with a “Might as well” attitude. Nurk probably a better fit with Phx as he won’t get bullied by Jokic. Grayson Allen 3pt shooter fits with rest of Phoenix roster as well

Pretty good deal for Portland as they needed a younger big and should be able to flip Jrues expiring contract pretty easily. A lot of suitors already, I’ll say 2+ first round picks

Back
Top Bottom